What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Guaranja Brown!

Funkmachine

Reaction score
I think this colour might be unique to Peugeot - anyway, its a very dark brown which in most lights appears black. When I was looking to buy the car I noted the two tone tan/black leather and wondered why the tan, but on discovering the car was brown it made sense.

Think it goes nicely with the gloss black alloys but let me know what you think !IMG_1344 (1).jpgIMG_1388.jpg

Kenneth

Reaction score
I think this colour might be unique to Peugeot - anyway, its a very dark brown which in most lights appears black. When I was looking to buy the car I noted the two tone tan/black leather and wondered why the tan, but on discovering the car was brown it made sense.

Think it goes nicely with the gloss black alloys but let me know what you think !View attachment 14997View attachment 14998
That’s my favourite RCZ colour by a mile.