What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

GT200 Beat the waiting list !

A

Anonymous

Hi Everyone,

I can source the following 2 RCZ GT 200's for delivery in the next 10 - 14 days:

Amber Red metallic with Black Integral Leather, Solstice Onyx Black 19" & Vision Pack - £26,950

Charcoal metallic with Lama Integral Leather & Vision Pack - £26,640

:thumbup:

kind regards

FGRob

Reaction score
Just explain how you can offer these vehicles if people are waiting for up to 3 months for cars, are these pre-ordered by your garage as demo's or cars which have been ordered by customers and cancelled. I know I had to wait for the replacement to arrive before Peugeot would allow the sale of my car to so ahead - is this the same situation.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

FGRob said:
Just explain how you can offer these vehicles if people are waiting for up to 3 months for cars, are these pre-ordered by your garage as demo's or cars which have been ordered by customers and cancelled. I know I had to wait for the replacement to arrive before Peugeot would allow the sale of my car to so ahead - is this the same situation.

Rob.

Hi Rob

I currently have a GT 200 in Charcoal as showroom and the Amber Red one belongs to a dealer that owes me a big (read huge !!) favour so if I sell it I can have it.

Of the 2 cars I have to keep one as the display car and the other can go out straight away :)

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
I can source the following 2 RCZ GT 200's for delivery in the next 10 - 14 days:

Amber Red metallic with Black Integral Leather, Solstice Onyx Black 19" & Vision Pack - £26,950

Charcoal metallic with Lama Integral Leather & Vision Pack - £26,640

I wish the cars where that cheap in The Netherlands, for mine, RCZ 16 THP 156 CH, black leather, pearl white, original 18" pirit, alarm, pack easy motion, I pay 31,043 pounds :(

A

Anonymous

pjork said:
I wish the cars where that cheap in The Netherlands, for mine, RCZ 16 THP 156 CH, black leather, pearl white, original 18" pirit, alarm, pack easy motion, I pay 31,043 pounds :(

Really nice spec you have ordered but ouch at the price :eek:

A

Anonymous

Amber Red car now sold so charcoal car becomes my showroom display :thumbup:

Marcus

G81

Reaction score
That's gotta be one happy customer with that spec. Anyone from on here?

A

Anonymous

G81 said:
That's gotta be one happy customer with that spec. Anyone from on here?

No , its one of our groups existing customers.