What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

GT ordered today

A

Anonymous

Hi all. I've spent the last 10 days tearing my hair out and visiting the website more times than I can recall building my dream RCZ but could I decide on exact specifications? Not likely. I went through so many permutations I had to make out a spreadsheet. In the end I've settled for Mercury grey with onyx black solstice alloys and lama grey leathers. Can hardly stand the wait now but will have to make do. I'm still really happy driving my Hyundai coupe so the waiting time will let me say farewell to my faithful chariot as I wait...and wait...and wait. I always get emotional saying goodbye to a car...typical woman! :cry:

A

Anonymous

Hi BangorRCZ welcome to the forum have you got to wait long? I'm trading my Hyundai coupe in as well I'll be sad to let her go but I can't wait to get my new RCZ :D

A

Anonymous

Welcome.

I don't know about the "typical woman" remark. I'm sure some of us men are the same. There's been a couple of cars I've been sad to see go....my current one will be included in that (307 CC - good\reliable.... but not great) - but she is getting on a bit and I can't wait for delivery of the new one.

Have you been given estimated delivery yet?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, its always good to see another fellow female on here :greetings-wavingblue:

When do you get yours?

A

Anonymous

Re: GT ordered couplke of weeks ago..

hi excellent choice of rcz! i am new to the forum but thought i'd pipe up for once. i have got a peugeot 307cc at the mo and have ordered my new rcz gt in mercury grey as well, with the same wheels but normal silver colour with black leather interior.can not wait. i still have no build date which is a bit annoying but i have heard that the next build time is september for the new rcz's. anyone reckon i'll see it before the end of october????

paul.

A

Anonymous

RCZ MATT said:
Hi BangorRCZ welcome to the forum have you got to wait long? I'm trading my Hyundai coupe in as well I'll be sad to let her go but I can't wait to get my new RCZ :D

A fellow-coupe driver. So nice to meet. I took a long time to decide to part with my coupe because it's a lovely car but one drive in the RCZ and I was a gonner. No build date yet so no idea of the wait apart from estimates of 12 weeks! :(

A

Anonymous

hhobbit said:
Welcome.

I don't know about the "typical woman" remark. I'm sure some of us men are the same. There's been a couple of cars I've been sad to see go....my current one will be included in that (307 CC - good\reliable.... but not great) - but she is getting on a bit and I can't wait for delivery of the new one.

Have you been given estimated delivery yet?
And there was me thinking men were stoical and sensible when it came to changing cars. My boss drives a Lexus and is really only interested in what toys come on board but then he IS the original gadget-man. No date yet for build/delivery. Hope that's a mighty strong stork on the job :lol:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Welcome to the forum, its always good to see another fellow female on here :greetings-wavingblue:

When do you get yours?

Thanks for the welcome, fellow-female. Sadly no idea of build date as only placed order yesterday but with the countdown to Christm** (oops, did I mention the C word???) it'll fly by.

A

Anonymous

Re: GT ordered couplke of weeks ago..

haddow2004 said:
hi excellent choice of rcz! i am new to the forum but thought i'd pipe up for once. i have got a peugeot 307cc at the mo and have ordered my new rcz gt in mercury grey as well, with the same wheels but normal silver colour with black leather interior.can not wait. i still have no build date which is a bit annoying but i have heard that the next build time is september for the new rcz's. anyone reckon i'll see it before the end of october????

paul.
Hi Paul. Lovely choice for your RCZ. I think the mercury looks very classy. Sadly can't give any info about build dates but when ordering yesterday was given an estimate of 12 weeks to delivery. I guess that puts me in the final trimester :lol: :helpme: :roll:

A

Anonymous

yea i have been told maximum of 12 weeks but i just cant wait especially when i see other rcz's on the road!!