What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

GT Dashboard

A

Anonymous

Is this vinyl or leather?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

kin123 said:
Is this vinyl or leather?

It is not vinyl. Depending on the specification when ordered it will be either real leather or faux leather. You can tell which one by the colour of the stitching on it. If the stitching is white it is faux if it is the same colour as the leather it is real leather

A

Anonymous

White stitching leather grey stitching faux leather or is it the other way round ;)

A

Anonymous

Ahh nobber at Halfords thought I needed vinyl and rubber. Think as soon as he heard vinyl he assumed. I'll go back and tell him I have a posh car. Yes its grey with grey stitching. Thank you.

A

Anonymous

kin123 said:
Ahh nobber at Halfords thought I needed vinyl and rubber. Think as soon as he heard vinyl he assumed. I'll go back and tell him I have a posh car. Yes its grey with grey stitching. Thank you.

Tis all genuine leather. Get yourself some stuff from furniture clinic to take good care of it for you