What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

GT Badge

GT RCZ

Reaction score
From looking at the posts by our european friends the GT model is unique to the UK which would explain why there is no badge.

Has any else thought about fitting the GT badge from the new 308 GT 200 model.
There seems to be lots of room to fit it to the o/s in front of the RCZ badge, but are the letters the same size?

You would have thought at the price of the option this would be included.

A

Anonymous

Hi Tr7v8

There is no specification badging for RCZ in any country as for them it is RCZ that is important not the spec within the range.

The 308 GT 200 is another Uk invention ,its called the 308 GTi in France.

From memory the 308 & 308 gt badging are bigger than the RCZ lettering and quite a different script.

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Hi RCZGT200

Thanks for the reply, I understand that you work for Perrys

Do you have a GT200 in stock?
Having looked at the pictures the 308 letters are a lot bigger but the GT looks a similar size to the RCZ letters.

Could you find out for me the part number & cost might order one to see how it looks.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Peugeot's idea was that you would not be able to differentiate between the two specs from the outside (apart from maybe the wheels).
It was then up to each individual to personalise them how they wanted.

A

Anonymous

Tr7v8 said:
Hi RCZGT200

Having looked at the pictures the 308 letters are a lot bigger but the GT looks a similar size to the RCZ letters.

Could you find out for me the part number & cost might order one to see how it looks.

Hi again, yes I have a GT 200 in my stock at the RDC (peugeots main compound)

At the moment its due to be my next company car when I can sell my HDi 163 in early september and if my opal white HDi isnt built. That said if a customer wants to buy it we will sell it..... as long as i have car left for the showroom display it could go out really quickly!

I will have a word with the parts guys on monday to see about the gt badge. :thumbup:

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Hi

Thanks for the update.

I dont want to buy it just after looking at the badge to check font & size.

Have been to my my local dealers but not found one yet.

If this works you may find that you will sell a few or though it wont make you rich

Really appreciate your help on this. :beer:

Thank you

A

Anonymous

Hi RCZGT200
Have you any details of the GT200 in stock,i.e colour + options, I want one but not sure if I can wait for 3 to 4 months.

A

Anonymous

PJC said:
Hi RCZGT200
Have you any details of the GT200 in stock,i.e colour + options, I want one but not sure if I can wait for 3 to 4 months.

Hi
PJC are you looking for a 308 Gt 200 or RCZ GT 200

A

Anonymous

RE : RCZ GT 200

Hi PJC,

I can source the following RCZ GT 200 for delivery in the next 10 - 14 days:

Amber Red metallic with Black Integral Leather, Solstice Onyx Black 19" & Vision Pack - £26,950

Charcoal metallic with Lama Integral Leather & Vision Pack - £26,640

kind regards

A

Anonymous

Hi RCZGT200

Hi Tr7v8,

There isnt a badge listed on Peugeots parts system (service box) for the GT yet only a GTi badge...my parts guy has made a few calls and is waiting for a reply !

Marcus

A

Anonymous

Thanks RCZGT200

Mmmm Sorry don't think I could live with either colour, my 1st choice would be Mercury grey with lama & vision pack, unsure about which alloys to choose, std sortilege or soltice anthra grey. ?
2nd choice Opal white with Lama & vision pack, soltice onyx black & black mirrors.
Looks like a 3 month wait for me, now which one to choose as I've seen neither of these colours in the flesh yet.

Regards
PJC

A

Anonymous

I have to agree with RCZGT200 - Opal white!!! Have a lool at the section 'What colour have you ordered'. RCZGT200 has posted some pics of an opal white on page 2. Take a look - looks the dogs b******ks