What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Grinning from ear to ear

A

Anonymous

Having been driving an Arianne Blue 406 coupe from new for 13 years I have finally decided to get my first RCZ

I don't know who is more excited about seeing the car first, me or the salesman and his manager

I have ordered the following today

Nera Black GT 2.0 HDi
Integral Light Grey Lama/Mistral Leather
Black Pack
Vision Pack
JBL HiFi Pack
19 inch Sortilege Black Alloys
Black Satin Roof
Sat Nav
On-Board Wifi Unit
Driving Assistant
16 litre Isotherm, in case I don't want to get out and need food and drink!
Peugeot Protect
Boot Tray

I can't wait and any tips or accessories I may have missed will be greatly recieved, although I don't think there is much more room! Lol

I was going to hold out for the R but decided I couldn't wait! After seeing the Yearling Limited Edition I decided to create my own

A

Anonymous

Wow, that's some spec you have gone for, very nice Indeedy! No wonder you're all like kids ;) Hope the wait goes nice and quick for you and welcome to the forum.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Perkybillet said:
Having been driving an Arianne Blue 406 coupe from new for 13 years I have finally decided to get my first RCZ

I don't know who is more excited about seeing the car first, me or the salesman and his manager

I have ordered the following today

Nera Black GT 2.0 HDi
Integral Light Grey Lama/Mistral Leather
Black Pack
Vision Pack
JBL HiFi Pack
19 inch Sortilege Black Alloys
Black Satin Roof
Sat Nav
On-Board Wifi Unit
Driving Assistant
16 litre Isotherm, in case I don't want to get out and need food and drink!
Peugeot Protect
Boot Tray

I can't wait and any tips or accessories I may have missed will be greatly recieved, although I don't think there is much more room! Lol

I was going to hold out for the R but decided I couldn't wait! After seeing the Yearling Limited Edition I decided to create my own

Firstly welcome to the forum and congratulations on your wonderful purchase...sounds absolutely great!!! I hope you will share some pictures when it arrives! Have you been given an estimated date for your hand over?

Re accessories....haveyou actually missed any options or accessories out?! ;) :lol: Good for you!! Incidentally, what is the "driving assistant'? The only one that I would be wary of is the boot tray. I hope you don't mind me asking but how much are you paying for that only it's available from a couple of places very cheaply. One of the forum sponsors is selling it cheaply, rczperformance, and it also available here for under £48 (http://www.caraccessoriesplus.co.uk/pro ... liner.html) which is where I ordered it from. Just a thought...

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome!! I forgot to say I got the sports steering wheel option as well Lol

Don't worry I will be putting pictures on once I get it, not got a date yet but it can't be soon enough!

The driving Assistant, advises you of your speed and changes in the speed limit, such as speed cameras

No problem about the boot tray I saw that in here so I will be getting it from the link you provided, thanks

Cheers

A

Anonymous

I'd like to be able to choose my driving assistant from the options list! Fantasy lady on the accessories list, what will Peugeot think of next :clap:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Congratulations and Welcome! So where are you based and where are the pictures :) And you have much more to do to your RCZ...if you don't believe me, check us out :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hi and welcome to the forum. I thought I'd speced my newly ordered car to the hilt, but you beat me hands down. We both have to sit and wait now.

A

Anonymous

Thanks Grant, I think mine will be right behind yours...

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: Nero black looks great with the light grey leather :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

UPDATE: no longer getting the Satin black roof, it got missed during the ordering process and after reading on here I have decided its not worth the extra money...

That and it also would add weight! Don't want anything slowing me down lol

A

Anonymous

Perkybillet said:
UPDATE: no longer getting the Satin black roof, it got missed during the ordering process and after reading on here I have decided its not worth the extra money...

What have you read and why is it not worth the money?

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
Perkybillet said:

What have you read and why is it not worth the money?

I find myself querying this too. I think it's a great option and, although your car will still be awesome, I'd be very disappointed not to have it and would be creating a bit of a stink about it.

A

Anonymous

It was also me that didn't realise it was missed off the configuration...

Cleaning anything with a Satin finish is an ongoing chore as fingerprints etc
show up and it also just sits on the top, it doesn't replace the existing roof part. At £1300 I can think of better things to use it on :)

I read here that it's much easier to just get that part wrapped if I really wanted to. I did get a quote for wrapping the whole car Matt or Satin Black but it's about 2k and I'd also a nightmare to keep clean.

A

Anonymous

Perkybillet said:
It was also me that didn't realise it was missed off the configuration...

Cleaning anything with a Satin finish is an ongoing chore as fingerprints etc
show up and it also just sits on the top, it doesn't replace the existing roof part. At £1300 I can think of better things to use it on :)

I read here that it's much easier to just get that part wrapped if I really wanted to. I did get a quote for wrapping the whole car Matt or Satin Black but it's about 2k and I'd also a nightmare to keep clean.
I speak as one who has the original gloss carbon roof as fitted new from the factory. I have previously had the matt carbon roof on my previous RCZ. The roof is not difficult to keep clean and no special/extra care or treatment is required. It is true that it is bonded onto the original roof, so what ? How much does carbon weigh? Nowt :thumbup:
Had the dealer missed any of my optional extras off of the order, then I would and did make them rectify their error :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Unfortunately it was me that didn't check the quote properly, the quote didn't have it on and I really didn't want to spend the extra money, they could have added it on if I paid the extra...

A

Anonymous

Perkybillet said:
Unfortunately it was me that didn't check the quote properly, the quote didn't have it on and I really didn't want to spend the extra money, they could have added it on if I paid the extra...
That is fair enough then. Not a dealer error, more of a customer changing their mind. If in doubt, don't do it, and you are doing a good job of convincing yourself that you didn't want it. It is a ridiculous amount of money and for what? most people don't even see it. I think that you made the correct decision for you :clap: