What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Greetings

A

Anonymous

Just ordered my Shark Grey HDI GT. Pick it up next Monday.
Be nice and give us a :wave: when u c me
N12SCN

A

Anonymous

N12SCN said:
N12SCN
Hello and welcome, where abouts in the UK are you?

A

Anonymous

N12SCN said:
N12SCN

Welcome another fellow scot thats not from aberdeen as most of them are on here ;) enjoy yer rcz mate :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

East End of Glasgow.
The plate is on my black corsa VXR at the moment so hopefully should be transferred on time

A

Anonymous

N12SCN said:
East End of Glasgow.
The plate is on my black corsa VXR at the moment so hopefully should be transferred on time

Welcome mannie! :greetings-wavingblue: I'll be one of the Aberdonian 'cleek' but don't hold that against me!

Looking forward to seeing the photos :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Excellent to hear that there's another member to the Scottish contingent! There are a few around your way. I know Jassy is around Hamilton area. Congrats on your choice and I'll keep an eye out for your next time I'm down your way!

A

Anonymous

N12SCN said:
East End of Glasgow.

Was on the verge almost 4 years ago to buy a vxr corsa in arden blue :cool: fast little car but sadly built like all other corsa :? so got a type R GT instead BUT you will like the rcz build quality compared to the vxr and you'll like the fuel consumption without sacrificing too much performance i hope :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:
Another Scot, beginning to look like a take over :crazy: We will need to employ an interpreter at this rate :clap: But then again Glasgow is only just over the border unlike the rest of the contingent :eusa-shhh:

A

Anonymous

Welcome!

Does the RCZ hit a certain note with the Scottish? Maybe I should think about moving up there. There is at least one thing good that comes from Scotland. Karen Gillan...

Anyway, enough of my daydreaming!

Nice looking plate, good luck transferring it.

A

Anonymous

JWT said:
Welcome!

Does the RCZ hit a certain note with the Scottish? Maybe I should think about moving up there. There is at least one thing good that comes from Scotland. Karen Gillan...

All the ladies up here look like that... Right Donna?!

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
JWT said:
Welcome!

All the ladies up here look like that... Right Donna?!

HOT HOT HOT :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

This is her RCZ1

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352212345.882716.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352212345.882716.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1,525
A

Anonymous

Me neither...I googled her to be fair. I might start tuning in now though!! ;)