What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Greetings

A

Anonymous

Hi all. I'm based near Gloucester and I work in retail.

Bought a 60 plate RCZ yesterday. It's that light blue colour with the silver roof bars, just over 50k miles. Now I'm just waiting for my old car to sell so I can drive it!

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:greetings-wavingblue: Welcome :text-welcomewave:

You are in for a treat. I don’t know what your old car was, but I can guarantee you are going to enjoy driving your Z much more.

Get ready for the admiring looks, and the stiff neck from looking back as you walk away when you park up :thumbup:

One more thing..........

:text-worthless:

A

Anonymous

DKZ5745 said:
:greetings-wavingblue: Welcome :text-welcomewave:

You are in for a treat. I don’t know what your old car was, but I can guarantee you are going to enjoy driving your Z much more.

Get ready for the admiring looks, and the stiff neck from looking back as you walk away when you park up :thumbup:

One more thing..........

:text-worthless:
My main reason for buying one was to get something that's a bit more fun to drive without breaking the bank. Also had to be decent value, petrol and acceptable MPG. I have always turned my head for RCZ's in the past, but I'm never really sure if I like it or if it's just because it's a bit different to other stuff. I'm sure a few visual tweaks will convince me and it'll probably grow on me, but it's not my primary reason for buying it anyway. Before I can relax and enjoy it fully I preferably need to sort the engine warning light anyway :(

Pictures: SOON!

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Engine warning light !!!

Oh no, hope it's not to serious.

Good luck with that and hope you get it on the road soon, then you'll realise you made the right choice !!

By the way Tapatalk free app, is pretty good for putting your pics on here, Photobucket was the fave but it's taking them down unless you pay for it!

Must sort out my typing... it comes out like this... if il not liiksing and thats whya i cant typ0e fsts!!

Sorted - put my glasses on - ha ha.

:beer:

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome, I'm tipping that with you unsure weather you like the RCZ or not and that your new car has an engine warning light on you got it cheap?? :eusa-think:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Hmmm, a little surprised to hear that myself, the first ever RCZ owner I’ve heard of not being totally blown away by the looks of the beautiful Z. :eusa-think:

In fact, the first ever PERSON I’ve heard of not being totally blown away by the Z’s looks :thumbup:

Hatman

Reaction score
Welcome. Light blue is not an original colour, has it been wrapped/re-sprayed. Look forward to your pics.

A

Anonymous

Plecodoras

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
Dolphin I believe :thumbup: very nice too :clap:

Yep DKZ Dolphin blue for sure.... my first RCZ, oh the memories !

Burger28...

That looks gorgeous and in such good condition - enjoy it !

Did you manage to get the engine light off?

A

Anonymous

Plecodoras said:
DKZ5745 said:
Dolphin I believe :thumbup: very nice too :clap:

Yep DKZ Dolphin blue for sure.... my first RCZ, oh the memories !

Burger28...

That looks gorgeous and in such good condition - enjoy it !

Did you manage to get the engine light off?

Well after throwing about £1000 at it tomorrow hopefully I will :wtf:

ianGT156

Reaction score
Lovely car Burger!!

I think the Dolphin Blue is my favourite colour. The thing is that I haven't actually seen a real one in the wild yet. It seems to be a different colour depending on the light.

I have my fingers crossed for the warning light to be a cheap fix.