What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Greetings from the Netherlands

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone,

Well today I bit the bullet and ordered my new lease car a Opal white RCZ. She'll be powered by the 1.6 156bhp and totally stock!! no leather, no 19" wheels or nav :wtf: Unfortunately my budget just wouldnt allow it. Never the less I'm over the moon and cant wait for november to arrive.
In the meantime I'll spend my time on this forum droolling over your sweet rides:)

regards,
Michael

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome Michael

Don't worry the RCZ looks great in any spec - it will still stand out from the crowd :thumbup:

Hopefully the time will go quickly for you. ;)

A

Anonymous

Welcome michaelf. Whatever RCZ you have it will always look stunning and drive like a dream. I have all the extras but that does not effect the ride quality one bit. You will enjoy it I'm sure.

A

Anonymous

Hi Michael,

When is the expected delivery date? Ordered mine two weeks ago and it's currently expected in week 41.

A

Anonymous

Hi Mol,

The dealer expects the car to be in by week 44. Although if it arrives early I wont be complaining:)

A

Anonymous

Dealer just called, car will be delivered Oct 6, which is in week 41 as planned. Two more weeks to go :crazy:

A

Anonymous

ohhh counting down the days I bet! I just spoke to the dealer and he expects the RCZ to arrive in week 43. Lets hope there are no delays.

A

Anonymous

This is hardly a bottom of the range type of car...where can you buy a car that's the entry model for the price available that turns heads and makes the driver soo annoyingly smug ;) You'll love it ;)
Fuzzyintheyard

A

Anonymous

Mol said:
Dealer just called, car will be delivered Oct 6, which is in week 41 as planned. Two more weeks to go :crazy:

And Mol did she arrive on time?

@Fuzzy Oh I have no doubt I'll love it..however I'm hating waiting for her to arrive :)

A

Anonymous

Picked her up Monday afternoon. She's absolutely brilliant. As my wife put it: "geile bak!".

Had to leave her at Schiphol the next day because I'm in Singapore the rest of the week, so have done only about 150kms so far. Funny detail: parked her next to her white sister at Long Parking:

Attachments

• IMG_20111011_091559_small.jpg
    IMG_20111011_091559_small.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 1,310
A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: love the parking , enjoy your new car :beer:

A

Anonymous

Awesome Mol!! Enjoy your trip to Singapore and I hope to post some pics of my RCZ soon. A little birdy told me the car is arriving a week early:)

A

Anonymous

When I spoke to my Peugeot dealer and he told my car had arrived at the dealership I couldnt resist going to take some pics :dance: The protective plastic was still on the bonnet and the roof but that didnt spoil the fun. The longer she stays protected from the elements the better!!
Having seen her the wait till the 27th is more unbearable than ever :cry:

Attachments

• rcz01.jpg
    rcz01.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 1,262
A

Anonymous

Finally had some time to make some pictures. 200bhp full leather Frisson, no other options.

I'm using every excuse I can find to get in the car and drive it, it's so much fun to throw it around I can't get enough of it.

And here's she together with her older cousin the Renault Espace 3.5 v6. With 250 bhp and 500kg heavier, she's still a match in a straight line sprint, but that's about where the comparison ends :D

I call them Les Bleus :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_20111022_101622.jpg
    IMG_20111022_101622.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 1,217
  • IMG_20111023_122403.jpg
    IMG_20111023_122403.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 1,217
  • IMG_20111022_101918.jpg
    IMG_20111022_101918.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 1,217
  • IMG_20111022_101533.jpg