What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Greetings from Ireland!

Diablo Z

Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Diablo Z based in Dublin. I bought my white 2014 RCZ 2.0 HDI in March, 2017 and have never regretted it! Never had any issues with the car. My Z has only 48400 original miles at the moment. I got the engine remapped which added an extra 40 BHP. I also installed a custom stainless steel quad exhaust and carbon fibre rear diffuser. I got the car ceramic coated with Diamondbrite and I will be customizing the arches soon. I'm now thinking of modifying the interior with custom leather seats, custom carpeting and touchscreen entertainment system. I will also be getting 20 inch Oxigen Oxrock 14 mags which will make a huge difference in the stance and overall look of the car. I look forward to posting all of the changes in the near future and participating in the forum and in meets!

Attachments

• RCZ Rear diffuser.jpg
    RCZ Rear diffuser.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 14
  • RCZ rear.jpg
    RCZ rear.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 13
  • RCZ driver side.jpg
    RCZ driver side.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 13
  • RCZ front.jpg
    RCZ front.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 14
  • RCZ cockpit.jpg
    RCZ cockpit.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 14

VoxMagna

Reaction score
Wow. Quite a beaut you have, it seems to me. Love the coating.

Like you did, I am aiming for a quad exhaust.

Here in Germany they are chariging 450 to 700 Euros.

So, please, can you recommend a particular brand?

And please keep us posted about your further projects.

Cheers, Andreas

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Diablo Z based in Dublin. I bought my white 2014 RCZ 2.0 HDI in March, 2017 and have never regretted it! Never had any issues with the car. My Z has only 48400 original miles at the moment. I got the engine remapped which added an extra 40 BHP. I also installed a custom stainless steel quad exhaust and carbon fibre rear diffuser. I got the car ceramic coated with Diamondbrite and I will be customizing the arches soon. I'm now thinking of modifying the interior with custom leather seats, custom carpeting and touchscreen entertainment system. I will also be getting 20 inch Oxigen Oxrock 14 mags which will make a huge difference in the stance and overall look of the car. I look forward to posting all of the changes in the near future and participating in the forum and in meets!
Looks ace mate! Your welcome to come to any of our meets, the next one is one of the biggest of the year the Peugeot Festival, the biggest gathering of Peugeot’s in the world by all accounts it’s on the 16th July we at RCZ UK have a club stand booked if you fancy joining us?
Check it out here

Diablo Z

Reaction score
Wow. Quite a beaut you have, it seems to me. Love the coating.

Like you did, I am aiming for a quad exhaust.

Here in Germany they are chariging 450 to 700 Euros.

So, please, can you recommend a particular brand?

And please keep us posted about your further projects.

Cheers, Andreas
Hey Andreas!

Thanks for your reply and comments!

Liebe Grüße aus Irland! I got my quad exhaust done in Trim, Ireland at a garage named P.J. Souhan. They installed a Magnaflow / Powerflow stainless steel exhaust system and I am very happy with the product. Have had no problems at all with it and since it is stainless steel it should last very long without rust or issues. They also did the engine remap at the same time. I was charged around 700 Euros for all the work they did back in 2017 so with inflation the way it is, it should be more expensive to do this now. You may be able to get it done cheaper in Germany. But the price you quoted sounds about right. I bought the Rexspeed Carbon fibre diffuser online for 350 Euros. I would say that you should expect to pay anywhere from 1000 to 1250 Euros to get all this done. Of course prices in Germany may be cheaper than in Ireland. I believe that prices in the U.K. and Ireland are usually more expensive than in Germany. Viel Glück mit Deine modifizierungen und viel spass mit Dein RCZ! Alles Gute! Diablo Z

Diablo Z

Reaction score
Looks ace mate! Your welcome to come to any of our meets, the next one is one of the biggest of the year the Peugeot Festival, the biggest gathering of Peugeot’s in the world by all accounts it’s on the 16th July we at RCZ UK have a club stand booked if you fancy joining us?
Check it out here

Hi Neil,

Thanks for the invite! I unfortunately won't be able to make this meet as I have an shoulder operation scheduled for the 5th of July 2023 and I will be in rehab for weeks after that. Maybe next year! If there are any meets in the U.K. or Northern Ireland let me know! These would be easier for me to attend from Ireland. I appreciate your invite and look forward to attending future meets and events. Take care! Diablo Z