What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Greetings from Herts

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

A quick hello and have been reading forum with interest, looks like invaluable info alongside the manual i'm still in process of reading!

Since end of December have been happy owner of ex-demo black RCZ, GT 156 bhp. Limited mileage on the clock and pretty much mint if i say so myself - still very much in the honeymoon period of driving. :)

Have not seen another RCZ on the road for 6 weeks, not that i am counting! If we pass by each other please do give us a wink :thumbup:

Cheers
TTJ

A

Anonymous

Hey welcome to the forum :wave:

I do about about 30k a year and I've hardly seen any! Although travelling between Exeter and Brighton the other week I saw 3 of em in 4 hours.

A

Anonymous

welcome to the forum, i also got an ex demo couldnt wait you know,and pleased i did. not seen any at all in our area lincs coastal.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Tim.

Long may the honeymoon period last. I'm sure enjoying mine. :thumbup:

Here's to miles and miles of enjoyable motoring :beer:

A

Anonymous

timthejab said:
Hi All,

A quick hello and have been reading forum with interest, looks like invaluable info alongside the manual i'm still in process of reading!

Since end of December have been happy owner of ex-demo black RCZ, GT 156 bhp. Limited mileage on the clock and pretty much mint if i say so myself - still very much in the honeymoon period of driving. :)

Have not seen another RCZ on the road for 6 weeks, not that i am counting! If we pass by each other please do give us a wink :thumbup:

Cheers
TTJ

hi where about in herts are you from because i have had my rcz for about a month and have seen one parked up recently?

A

Anonymous

Welcome Tim. Took delivery of my RCZ a week ago and life has been wonderful ever since. Happy driving

A

Anonymous

welcome Tim

I had mine parked up in Hertford the other week.

dave

A

Anonymous

HEY GUYS,

PROUD NEW OWNER OF A GT THP 200
PERLA NERA BLACK
MISTRAL LEATHER
SOLSTICE 19" BLACK ONYX
BLACK GRILL
BLACK CALLIPERS
HEATED ELECTRIC MEMORY SEATS
VISION PACK
NAVIGATION SYSTEM
COST ME 33,100 EURO IN CYPRUS WHICH I THINK IS A FAIRLY GOOD PRICE KEEPING IN MIND CARS ARE GENERALLY MORE EXPENSIVE HERE DUE TO HIGH TAXING. AND NOT MANY ON THE ROAD YET. ALMOST NONE. DEFINETELY A HEAD TURNER!
RUNS GREAT BUT EVEN BETTER WITH UNLEADED 98. CLOCKED IT ONLY AROUND 450KM TILL NOW AND NO WORRIES SO FAR OTHER THAN TOO MUCH WATER CREEPING INTO THE DOOR SILLS AND BOOT.

A

Anonymous

Welcome to timthejab in Herts :greetings-wavingblue: and also to fotheo04 in Cyprus :greetings-wavingblue:. Many happy and safe miles of motoring in your new toys and don't forget we always like to see pics!!!

A

Anonymous

hi all and many thanks for all the messages.

fotheo04 have fun in your new gt 200.

finchy i'm n london/herts border, often found on the m1 between j5 and 9/10, or on the a1 from hatfield down to sterling corner. next time i'm in hertford will keep my eyes peeled.

working on a pic!

A

Anonymous

yeah keep your eyes peeled next time your in hertford im usually just cruising around haha