What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Greetings from Glasgow

A

Anonymous

Hi there, Paul from Glasgow here, :greetings-wavingblue: Just about to pick up a brand new shiny charcoal RCZ on the new 62 plate on Saturday, can't wait......Looking forward to being part of this forum and finding out more about the RCZ

A

Anonymous

Welcome Paul am not far from ye in Hamilton sometimes cumbernauld mood dependant with my girlfriend :lol:

A

Anonymous

:text-welcomewave: :happy-wavemulticolor: :text-welcomewave:
Not only a new car but the new reg to match. I hope that you enjoy the forum as much as you will the car :beer:

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the welcome folks. Forum is great, already been talked out of the feline exhaust ;-). Looking forward to posting the pics, had a sneek peak of it today as it came off the transporter, absolutely stunning

A

Anonymous

Paul42u said:
Thanks for the welcome folks. Forum is great, already been talked out of the feline exhaust ;-). Looking forward to posting the pics, had a sneek peak of it today as it came off the transporter, absolutely stunning

Talked out of the feline exhaust by whom? Are you going to get a performance quad fitted? It really does balance the rear of the car having them fitted!! :thumbup:

All that aside, welcome to the forum and RCZ ownership!! Can't wait to see some pics and it's great to have another Scottish member aboard!! :)

A

Anonymous

Cannot beleive you have been talked out of the quad exhaust Paul, It really does set the car off, enjoy anyway!

A

Anonymous

Hi there, when I say talked out of the quad, it's more of a put off by the butchers job done to the back end. I totally agree that the quad pipes are stunning, however I was not aware of it being a link pipe custom mock up. I just need to find a throaty quad system and someone who can fix it without either breaking the bank or butchering the back end.......was never a fan of gaffer tape and plastic tie wraps anyway. On a different note, I'm also thinking of debadging the rear.....any thoughts

A

Anonymous

There is a thread on here somewhere about debadging if you have a search.

As for the quad exhausts I would suggest you check out the ones that RCZperformance has for sale. The performance quads that you'll find for sale there are both reasonable and throaty.

A

Anonymous

Paul42u said:
Hi there, Paul from Glasgow here, :greetings-wavingblue: Just about to pick up a brand new shiny charcoal RCZ on the new 62 plate on Saturday, can't wait......Looking forward to being part of this forum and finding out more about the RCZ

welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Welcome Paul and enjoy your brand new ride. When you have come down from driving it for the first 24-hours, check out my site for all of your options to the car. Any questions about anything can be answered here on this forum.