What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

greetings from Belgium

A

Anonymous

hello everybody,

I just registrated myself here so i think it's nice that i introduce myself.
I'm Jones, Jonas by name, and i'm from Belgium.
I'm 24 and work as a barkeeper.
I'm also a member of the Peugeot Belgium club or the Pugdrivers Belgium (board member).
Maybe you now the name or so because every year we go to the uk for some activitie's of Peugeot.
I drive a 207 sw for the moment butt i bought an rcz that will be delivered on the 15th of Ferbruari.
I hope to learn a little bit more about the rcz overhere or get some idea's.

cheers

sorry for the crappy English butt its not my best language. :oops:

A

Anonymous

Hi Jones and welcome :greetings-wavingblue: . Don't worry about your English, some of us who are native to these shores also struggle :lol: :lol: :lol: . Hope you enjoy the forum and find it informative and that the wait for your RCZ flies by :thumbup:

Lorraine

A

Anonymous

hi jones and welcome :wave:

im from belgium to ... from limburg were you from? i heared about that pugdrivers peugot club before...

greetings

Joske

Reaction score
Sint-Huibrechts-Hern - Limburg - Flanders
Hei Joneske. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Found the road to here?

Lucky b*****d, I have to wait 2 months longer. :oops:

Yes I'm also from Belgium (Limburg) and also member of Pugdrivers Belgium. :mrgreen:

Swear word edited - RCZ1

A

Anonymous

thx everybody.
i'm from Oost-vlaanderen.
haha hey Joske, everywhere i come i see you or you have something to do with it :lol:
@ bangorRCZ: ow ok thanks :lol: i will try to do my best butt i can't promise anything.

these are my previous cars: (im only 24 so i didn't have much cars :lol: )
2004-2005: peugeot 106 1.5D 5doors. i have no pictures from it butt it was a tottal los when i sold it. i had an accident with it and the truck won :oops:

2005-2009: peugeot 106 1.5D 3doors. on that car i workt for 8 months. the 3 pictures show you how it was, what happened and how it was finished.

2009-till now: peugeot 207sw 1.6hdi sport

and now finnaly the rcz on the 15 of februari :beer: :dance:

A

Anonymous

ah nice:) maybe ill see driving arround your rcz sometime joske :p

getting my rcz on 15th of april bah..... im 22 so that car on that age not bad haha :D privious car was a francorchamps ford focus last model...

A

Anonymous

2 day's ago i went to the garage and the car was there butt wasn't ready. this week it won't be ready butt next week.
so i have to wait some more :evil:

A

Anonymous

jones said:
2 day's ago i went to the garage and the car was there butt wasn't ready. this week it won't be ready butt next week.
so i have to wait some more :evil:

Good luck waiting Jones. I look forward to the pictures of your pride and joy.

A

Anonymous

jones said:
2 day's ago i went to the garage and the car was there butt wasn't ready.
I feel your pain, Jones. Hopefully we don't hae to wait much longer

A

Anonymous

today still no news about the car :evil:
it's taking me to long to wait so i'm getting a little bit pist off :evil:
tomorrow im gonna give them a call again :roll:

A

Anonymous

i calles them today and finally, ive got him!!! :dance:
already whent for a little testdrive on the wet road here and it did it very nice.
i had a smile on my face the hole time :D
tommorow will follow the pictures

A

Anonymous

Great news, Jonas. Enjoy your new baby and we look forward to some pics when you get the chance :clap: .

A

Anonymous

finnaly the pictures
link to the album: http://img156.imageshack.us/g/foto0075j.jpg/

the car is dirty butt that's because i went for a testdrive on the countryside overhere :oops:
so it was more rally driving then test driving :twisted:
im loving it :dance:
and on monday my new license plate is here also.

A

Anonymous

Lovely car Mr. Jones. That must have been well worth the wait.

A

Anonymous

Glad you got your car..I normally spend a long weekend in Veurne in December as its very christmas like (square becomes ice rink) . great restaurants, great bars and great people (even though I used to get teased about my french number plates ) . I'm getting pearl white but I do like the colour of your car

A

Anonymous

here i am back with better pictures of the car.
i just spend 2 day's to wash it untill i was satisfied.
also just lowered the car -2.5cm (1 inch) in front and back.

to show the lowering better here's a pic from the side

the quality and comfort off the car is still the same, just on the crappy roads it's a little bouncy :eusa-shhh:
the corner stability is just faboulus now.
really thigt cornering at high speed is no problem anymore :dance:

A

Anonymous

just whent to France with the Peugeot Club Belgium to visit the peugeot museum in Sochaux.
then the other day we visit the champagne basement of Mercier Epernay Champagne.
Later that day we visit the Automobiles Museum in Reims and later on the old race circuit of Reims where i took some pictures of the RCZ.

more here: Museum Reims: http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa3 ... m%20Reims/
Champagne Basement: http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa3 ... r-Epernay/
Race Track: http://s1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa3 ... k%20Reims/
more pics can be found here: http://www.peugeotforum.be/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=10979

enjoy the pics :beer: