What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Great White has arrived

A

Anonymous

Very nice indeed! I have been hearing plenty of positive feedback with regards to your car!

Unfortunately i am still waiting for mine to arrive, all i know is that it was shipped on the 3rd of January! My phone has not been switched off since!

:thumbdown: (hence the emoticon)

Steve

A

Anonymous

Make sure you pester the dealer next Monday as usually they are delivered on Monday early at around six. I would check with the Marsa Guy first thing Monday Morning. I had a problem with the keys. One went missing during the delivery and I requested the locks to be replaced, which they have done so.
Good luck and hope to meet soon. Any news with the other delivery (MAlta)? Yesterday I saw a new 'Grey' At Qormi,no number plates. Iwas tempted to stop.I hope it is not a second hand import from UK, that wouldn't be good Hux???

Pete

A

Anonymous

Hi Pete, Haven't seen the Grey yet, but it wasn't in the garage when i went on Friday. Hope i won't have any problems of any sort with keys or anything else. To tell you the truth despite the long wait (which is still on going), i am quite pleased with the dealer (u dejjaqtom naqra ta). I imagine there will be a few imports shortly - m'hemx tghamel!

Will keep you posted on when i'll be able to drive!

Steve (still with no RCZ:( )