What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Great White has arrived

A

Anonymous

After a long wait my Pearl White has arrived, AKA as 'Great White'

Ordered on the 5th.October
Built on the 4th.November
Shipped on the 4th.December and am hoping that it is delivered for the weekend. At the moment the car is being prepared for delivery. She looks so FAB... even though not clean yet. (It is a she as in Maltese we refer to a car as a female).
Bugia
Malta

1.6 Petrol Opel White.
Black Leather Seats
Black Mirrors
19’’ Sortilege Black Onyx
Easy Motion Pack

Attachments

• DSC05118.JPG
    DSC05118.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 2,464
  • DSC05116.JPG
    DSC05116.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 2,464
A

Anonymous

Sweeetttt....but I cant help but noticing that they seem to have driven you RCZ around the "Rally Malta" track before delivery to the dealership

A

Anonymous

congratulations my friend, finally its here :))) hope you will get it for the weekend.......will probably go and have a look at it tomorrow...always if you don't mind :)

It looks fabulous, make sure to drive it around a lot once you get it....as I m pretty sure you will get some nice looks.......hope to see you around in the North :)

RISQ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Nice :thumbup:
That's going to look cool driving through Sliema...

A

Anonymous

Looks fantastic :dance: , Bugia, with the black alloys, mirrors and is that a white roof??? I haven't seen that before, or is it delivery paper/protection stuff? Enjoy the Great White and all those looks of envy coming your way.

A

Anonymous

Thanks all. :clap: :clap: The roof is black, that is protection paper. Will try and pick her up tomorrow as I was working today, but did manage to pop in and have a good look at her now that she is clean.
Will post better picture as soon as the weather turns better, we are getting a spill of your cold weather you are experiencing in UK but have the heated seats to compensate, so I'll be sitting and reading the manual in the car after delivery tomorrow!!! :dance

Bugia
Malta

1.6 Petrol Opel White.
Black Leather Seats
Black Mirrors
Easy Motion Pack

A

Anonymous

Congrats Bugia!
Beautiful combination. Although I went for the standard silver Sortilege tires ;)

A

Anonymous

Re: Great White is home

Great White is home after a long wait :clap: :dance: , cannot take her out as yet as still without number plates, to be honest I did take her for a spin around the block though. This means more sleepless night till I get the number plates, hope that they will be as few as possible :sleeping-yellow: .
I’m posting some photos but will be posting better more, once it is nice and sunny. I’m off to the garage to sit in the car and try to get used to all the Knobs, Gadget and Gizmos. I will try and find some time to read the manual later as instructed by some of you ladies on the forum :oops: .

[size=150]Bugia[/size]
Malta

1.6 Petrol Opel White.
Black Leather Seats
Black Mirrors
Easy Motion Pack

Attachments

• DSC05123.JPG
    DSC05123.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 2,318
  • DSC05126.JPG
    DSC05126.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 2,318
  • DSC05125.JPG
    DSC05125.JPG
    186.7 KB · Views: 2,318
  • DSC05127.JPG
    DSC05127.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 2,318
A

Anonymous

Car looks great Bugia :thumbup: , great wheel and colour combination, I bet there's not many in Malta

A

Anonymous

LOL.
Just wish we had your weather at the moment. My wife has an Opal white and she won't take it out if there's the mention of snow. SO I have been taking her to work and picking her up at the moment. :crazy:
On another note, a colleague recently came back from Malta where he visited a car museum which has some great British classics :clap:

A

Anonymous

Pughy3 said:
LOL.
Just wish we had your weather at the moment. My wife has an Opal white and she won't take it out if there's the mention of snow. SO I have been taking her to work and picking her up at the moment. :crazy:
On another note, a colleague recently came back from Malta where he visited a car museum which has some great British classics :clap:

I was lucky with beautiful weather today as I have my number plates and had the chance to take her for a drive in the sun!
To be honest I haven't been to the car museum yet but it is a must and listed in my to do list.

A

Anonymous

bugia said:
I was lucky with beautiful weather today as I have my number plates and had the chance to take her for a drive in the sun!
To be honest I haven't been to the car museum yet but it is a must and listed in my to do list.

I'm pleased you have finally had your plates and was able to go on a nice sunny drive :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I have attached a few photos of Great white. I know it needs a good wash but it was raining most of the morning so I thought a drive will be more sensible. Will give it a good wash sometime this week, before the end of the year!!!!

Bugia
Malta

1.6 Petrol Opel White.
Black Leather Seats
Black Mirrors
Easy Motion Pack

Attachments

• DSC05160.JPG
    DSC05160.JPG
    215.3 KB · Views: 2,161
  • DSC05167.JPG
    DSC05167.JPG
    188.3 KB · Views: 2,161
A

Anonymous

Thanks

Bugia
Malta

1.6 Petrol Opel White.
Black Leather Seats
Black Mirrors
Easy Motion Pack

A

Anonymous

WOW! The license plate, nice touch! So there was a "RCZ 001" already in Malta?
Hmm I wonder if I should order a "TTKILLER" plate myself ;)

A

Anonymous

Latest Photo of Great White enjoying the Sun.

Bugia
Malta

1.6 Petrol Opel White.
Black Leather Seats
Black Mirrors
Easy Motion Pack

Attachments

• DSCN3124 mod.jpg
    DSCN3124 mod.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 2,003