What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Great car...but

A

Anonymous

..one small annoying factor??
I want to listen to the radio while I clean my new pride and joy! All i get is 3-4 minutes of listenin pleasure before the ECO FUNCTION kicks in and turns it off...clever but not very user friendly to be honest!
Can you turn it off or extent the shut down to at least a few tracks!?
Any ideas peeps!>

A

Anonymous

Leave the engine running whilst cleaning? Buy a small radio for your garage?

Peugeot RCZ 2.0 GT Hdi Dolphin Blue
Sports steering wheel
Personalised plate
Painted calipers
Carbon wing mirrors
Carbon roof wrap

A

Anonymous

Headphones and an MP3 player? :eusa-think: :) Seriously though...can you not turn the key one notch before starting the engine) and play it without it shutting down?

A

Anonymous

A rubbish system really....I dont really fancy leaving my car running for over an hour...not very ECO friendly :crazy:
Just seems a pointless function... I dont think anyone has suffered from a drained battery becuase they have had the radio or cd player operating...ggrrr!

A

Anonymous

Yea my bimmer turns the radio of after 9 mins think all new cars are going that way

A

Anonymous

JA12RCZ said:
..one small annoying factor??
I want to listen to the radio while I clean my new pride and joy! All i get is 3-4 minutes of listenin pleasure before the ECO FUNCTION kicks in and turns it off...clever but not very user friendly to be honest!
Can you turn it off or extent the shut down to at least a few tracks!?
Any ideas peeps!>

3-4 minutes with keys in before Eco turns it off.
But a lot longer with keys out!
Press radio button, select media you want and clean away. :mrgreen: