What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Graphics or not

niggy0

Reaction score
Hi Guy n Gals - well i pick up my RCZ-R tomorrow -
obviously the car looks awsome as is so i dont think i will do too much to distract from that, but one thing i am being tempted with is a large Peugeot Sport logo wrapped around each rear wheel arch ( i have mocked up a quick photo shop of this attached (please note - not my car "borrowed the image from auto trader))

What are your thought on this?

logo on car copy.jpg

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I think that decals are a very personal choice. When I was younger I always wanted to make my cars look different to anyone else’s, or if I saw someone’s car that I thought looked awesome I would want to copy it.

My personal choice for the RCZ is to leave it exactly as it is. I love the lines of the car & think that’s how it looks at its best. There are many members on here that have cars with various decals, so I’m sure you will get different opinions from different people.

I think it would also depend on the colour of the car and the colour of the decals. The good thing is, if you don’t like them, you can always remove them.

niggy0

Reaction score
I think that decals are a very personal choice. When I was younger I always wanted to make my cars look different to anyone else’s, or if I saw someone’s car that I thought looked awesome I would want to copy it.

My personal choice for the RCZ is to leave it exactly as it is. I love the lines of the car & think that’s how it looks at its best. There are many members on here that have cars with various decals, so I’m sure you will get different opinions from different people.

I think it would also depend on the colour of the car and the colour of the decals. The good thing is, if you don’t like them, you can always remove them.
Totally agree - but this is the actual colour scheme i was thinking of.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
What are you trying to say DKZ 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 DSC_8034.JPGDSC_8035.JPGDSC_8035.JPGDSC_8032.JPGlike you say it's down to the individual but if you don't like them or get fed up with them take them off and hay presto...
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Karen n CoDSC_8031.JPG

2retro

Reaction score
Red on blue doesn't really do it for me but if you like it, go for it.

jr4070

Reaction score
It's a no from me.. But it's your car.

niggy0

Reaction score
Thanks all- will take a bit of time and think about it before rushing into thing with the excitment of a new car

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Graphics are a personal thing and if you like em that’s all that matters plus remember stripes add another 10mph to top speed! 😂F0297358-7032-4564-A544-EB41BA88DB29.jpeg