What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Got the car today

A

Anonymous

Evening all, well i managed to keep the cars earlier than expected arrival a surprise from the Mrs right up until she clapped eyes on it today :thumbup: , she thought that i was taking her for lunch lol :mrgreen: hence the rather surprised looking Mrs when i took this photo of her taking delivery earlier :dance:

Honestly, i am really impressed with the car so far, all the wee things really make a difference so its a big thumbs up so far :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Congratulations Alymac, congratuations on the new car it looks great and well done for keeping it a surprise :clap:

A

Anonymous

nice one i got mine today also they got me unwrapping it from its cover its fantastic hope you enjoyed your day as much as i did hats of to the dealers cheers and happy motoring. ps cant get the keys of my wife+ dealer took all the photos and e mailed to me this afternoon will try and post them on the forum when i get the chance .

A

Anonymous

No GT shark grey with black leather with private rcz plate luv it the looks on some peoples faces when they see it you no you picked the right car .But peal white will def turn heads enjoy

A

Anonymous

Looks great,I get my Pearl white one at the end of the month, been waiting since end of May. Pleased to see the aluminium arches look good with the pearl white, I ordered smoked bhrome but they were discontinued. Cant wait

A

Anonymous

Thanks everyone for your kind comments :thumbup: , she is loving it and i'm in the good books seeing as i caught her by surprise,even better lol :dance:

Dealer experiance was great from start to finnish, was quite impressed :mrgreen:

mikepy said:
Lucky devil :D looks brilliant, when did you order.

Hi mike, i actually only ordered it a fortnight or so ago :eusa-whistle: , i took the wife in and she built one up with the dealer, but when he told her it would be 14 weeks min her heart sank so she kind of cooled off on it. But unknown to her he phoned me two days later and said he managed to hijack one which they didn't have allocated to any of their sites, so i kept it quiet and went ahead with the order, the only difference between the two was the wheels, she wanted the black onyx but is now delighted with the silver lol :D

Cheers :thumbup: