What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Got Keyring !!

A

Anonymous

Your very welcome, I'm glad they arrived ok. I've got the keyring and the car, and loving them both !
Looking forward to seeing anyone who is going on Sunday. A bit of a long drive for us, but will be no problem in my great car.

A

Anonymous

Hi Sandra,

Thank you, I've received mine too :) and I've seen my car and been told it will be available for collection friday! So its a good day today :-D

Thanks again

dpb

Reaction score
Thanks Sandra and Hubby too ! :thumbup:
Keyring arrived today :) See you Sunday

A

Anonymous

I sent a PM but seems stuck in out box, not sent mail, did you get my message Sandra ?
cheers
Dave

A

Anonymous

got my keyring today - absolutely beautiful - lovely quality and a good size - the picture doesnt do it justice
thank you very very much - its the perfect accessory :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

My key ring arrived today,many thanks to you and your husband. :clap:

My RCZ GT HDi, was due to be made today,so hopefully not too long to have keys to put on it :thumbup:

Thanks
David
:greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

Hi Sandra

Just got back from my holiday and was delighted that my keyring had arrived. It's great. Please pass my thanks on your hubby.

Michelle

A

Anonymous

Hi Sandra,
My husband has just got his RCZ and I was looking for a keyring for my 3 year old to give him for his birthday which is in 5 days time!
Don't suppose your hubby could make one and get it to me by the 28th could he?
If so what would be the quickest way to pay you? Paypal??
Regards Alison.c

A

Anonymous

Sandra

Any chance of me getting a keyring, I missed the 'boat' for all the others when your husband made them?
whats the best way to pay you? Cheque in the post etc?

Appreciate if you could do anything

A

Anonymous

Hey Sandra.........is the order book still open? I'd love one of these too
Regards
Ian

A

Anonymous

H12RPO said:
Hey Sandra.........is the order book still open? I'd love one of these too
Regards
Ian

Hi H12RPO, unfortunately my husband hasn't made any more key rings, and no plans for the near future due to him being snowed under with work.

Sorry about that

Sandra

A

Anonymous

ah well, I understand :police: ...............perhaps I could be top of the list if he ever makes any more (not that I'm hoping for a downturn in his work :eusa-whistle: ) many thanks anyway
cheers
Ian

A

Anonymous

I am going to Paris at the beginning of Feb and will be taking a trip to the Peugeot Show room there, as they have an SR1 Concept there, I am hoping there is some sort of souvenir store there so I can pick up an RCZ key ring...or two

A

Anonymous

Nice!

I may find a friend and ask her to buy one for me if you can upload pictures!

A

Anonymous

RCZ_84 said:
I am going to Paris at the beginning of Feb and will be taking a trip to the Peugeot Show room there, as they have an SR1 Concept there, I am hoping there is some sort of souvenir store there so I can pick up an RCZ key ring...or two

...........first dibs on the second if you manage to snaffle two ! :D

A

Anonymous

If they do have any Ill for sure be bringing a few back for members of the RCZ forum ONLY...Limited numbers only...Will post more details soon

A

Anonymous

Picked up a really nice new 1960's Peugeot key fob at this year's raceretro show from "classicleatherfobs.co.uk" it features a yellow lion's head in a silver shield on a blue enamel round background.