What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Got a scratch

A

Anonymous

Well, the first cut is the deepest...
My daughter hefted her sports kit into the boot fairly carelessly and managed to cause a scratch about an inch long. It's more than superficial but not I hope beyond repair. The car is going in for its first service on Saturday and hopefully CH will be able to do something with it. Anyone got any experience of minor scratches?

A

Anonymous

Oakville said:
Well, the first cut is the deepest...
My daughter hefted her sports kit into the boot fairly carelessly and managed to cause a scratch about an inch long. It's more than superficial but not I hope beyond repair. The car is going in for its first service on Saturday and hopefully CH will be able to do something with it. Anyone got any experience of minor scratches?

Yeah - the paint colours are so new they haven't got the touch-ups yet. Hope it's not through to the metal.

A

Anonymous

Oh no!!! Sorry to hear about the scratch :thumbdown: . I hope it's fixable and not noticeable once done. I've a wee tinnnnnnnyyyyyyy mark on the passenger mirror where I got too close for comfort reversing through my very tight gates during the snow last week :oops: but mostly it's not noticeable once I gave it a rub. The proximity alarms blare like crazy both reversing back and driving forward through my gates so it was only a matter of time before I nudged them. I did it before with previous cars so I think I'll have to go back to retracting the mirrors until through the gates. Take it easy on those roads, M.

L