What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Golf GTI

A

Anonymous

Re: Golf GTI

mrizzle said:
jassyo06 said:
mrizzle said:
I would, however, be well up for one of these!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/mercedes/a ... es-a45-amg

Cole Trickle as your now going by............... :lol: Have you saw this car in the flesh/metal i have its fooking horrid and that was in AMG guise of course not the amg45 :( as for the Bmw victorian Shoe thats FUGLY................so wrong Mac :thumbdown: :)

I have to confess that I haven't seen it in the metal yet Jassy. Once I'm able to drive again I'll take a shoot out past the Merc dealership and have a look/shotty. I'm really surprised that I've not seen a single new A-Class on the roads unless it's as hideous as you suggest.

Consider it a more Sculpted B class and its available to lease in AMG guise from as little as £220 A MONTH engine dependant, 250cdi being the fastest the carbon like fibre dashboard is straight out of the B&Q Cover my kitchen doors vinyl cover range

A

Anonymous

I have read that the interior isn't all that impressive but I am still keen to have a look. The AMG tweaked version is to have some unique features so wanna see them when they are released. I have wondered if it will be too "tall" but it looks great in photos.

A

Anonymous

Ok...so I FINALLY saw my first new style A-class on the roads and (sorry Jass) I loved it. :cool: It's in no way convenientially good looking and has lots of sharp straight lines and a very l-o-n-g bonnet but I thought it was fantastic. The one I saw was white (I can think of colours I personally would prefer) and the alloys looked a little too small but, that aside, it's right up there for me as the future replacement for my 'Z...especially if I can get the Porsche matching full AMG version.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Ok...so I FINALLY saw my first new style A-class on the roads and (sorry Jass) I loved it. :cool: It's in no way convenientially good looking and has lots of sharp straight lines and a very l-o-n-g bonnet but I thought it was fantastic. The one I saw was white (I can think of colours I personally would prefer) and the alloys looked a little too small but, that aside, it's right up there for me as the future replacement for my 'Z...especially if I can get the Porsche matching full AMG version.

Rizz GET AFF the Medication.................... :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
mrizzle said:

Rizz GET AFF the Medication.................... :lol:

Dude...it's cool! :cool::cool::cool::cool: