What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Getting the R ready for Cars in the Park

RCZ1

Reaction score
I thought I would post some photos of the finished results of my RCZ R full detail which was carried out over the weekend.

Machined polished using Scholl Concepts S17+ on a white polishing pad followed by Scholl Concepts S40 on a black finishing pad, for extra shine and gloss.

The bonnet and front bumper was then waxed with Auto Finesse Desire for durability and then topped with Swissvax Best of Show to enhance the looks.

The roof had 2 coats of Best of Show wax.

The rest of the car had 2 coats of Gyeon Can Coat applied which is a product I really like. A Si02 coating / sealant which protects for 6 months, is really easy to apply - just like applying a QD, adds a brilliant gloss and has great self cleaning properties.

I was extremely pleased with the gloss and shine on the white paintwork.

The photos were taken on my iPhone and are totally unedited and no filters.

Alloys were protected with Gtechniq C5 back in April and still protecting well. Tyres dressed with Gtechniq T1.

Thanks for looking [emoji1]

DKZ5745

Reaction score
:clap: :clap: :clap: very nice indeed. Great job Kerry :thumbup: