What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Getting a new toy for the summer months

A

Anonymous

Been toying with the idea of getting a convertible for the summer months and luck would have it i should have it a week Wednesday.

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
Nice :D
I do miss having a convertible when the suns out.

I never found them practical. The visors are too low as a result of the rake of the windscreen and so you can't use them. The sun shines over the screen into your face and burns your head. They rattle due to the lack of supports. Leak water through the so called seals. Give me my climate control in the RCZ anyday.

RCZ1

Reaction score
So what are you getting? For me, you can't beat topless motoring ;). Sun shining, wind blowing in your hair, open road - absolute bliss :thumbup:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I can understand that. Although I found the 308cc we had had none of those problems.
The visors are a lot less usable in the RCZ than the cc was lol.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
So what are you getting? For me, you can't beat topless motoring ;). Sun shining, wind blowing in your hair, open road - absolute bliss :thumpup:

You can do that in my RCZ in comfort :lol:

A

Anonymous

:eusa-think: :eusa-think: Alfa Spyder....without Mrs Robinson.they are Really for Mid-life crisis peeps or females...sorry for being sexist :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I've had a few, worst ever was an mgtf, best ever was a 350z. Superb car, could light a cigarette at 80 mph with the roof down!

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
So what are you getting? For me, you can't beat topless motoring ;). Sun shining, wind blowing in your hair, open road - absolute bliss :thumbup:

Been searching for a Boxster S for 2 months limited colours but really picky on condition an spec, just couldn't find one, either asking way too much or have been unloved.
About to give up for this year when chatting to brother in law who works for BMW finance , they get the option to buy management lease cars at heavily discounted prices , said i like the Z4?

He did some searching for me and i took the plunge.

A 23i Alpine white is heading my way!

A

Anonymous

nice congrats I hope you hope the Z4 one of my mates dad has a current shape Z4 since launch and he loves it.

also my neighbour has an alpine white Z4 currently and have to say nice choice :)

renegade79

Reaction score
mikeyv60 said:
RCZ1 said:

Been searching for a Boxster S for 2 months limited colours but really picky on condition an spec, just couldn't find one, either asking way too much or have been unloved.
About to give up for this year when chatting to brother in law who works for BMW finance , they get the option to buy management lease cars at heavily discounted prices , said i like the Z4?

He did some searching for me and i took the plunge.

A 23i Alpine white is heading my way!

Nice car mikey!! I had the very same idea myself this summer. Got scared off the boxster idea, and now I'm thinking of a mk1 TT 225.

A

Anonymous

Many thanks for the kind responses, will post pics next week,this is just for the summer as i still have my company car.

A

Anonymous

Picking the new car up tomorrow :thumbup:

Attachments

• media.jpg
    media.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 7,130
A

Anonymous

Roof down a lovely day to pick the car up, really impressed :D[/attachment]

Attachments

• 2014-06-25 18.35.10.jpg
    2014-06-25 18.35.10.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 7,097
  • Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 7,097
  • Untitled1.jpg
    Untitled1.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 7,097
A

Anonymous

Thanks everyone, im so pleased with it, 3 years old and 15k miles, lots of toys and is not as hard as my RCZ was even on run flats, thought it would creak a bit but solid and the build quality is excellent.