What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

G'day! from Sydney

A

Anonymous

I will be going for a test run in an RCZ tomorrow.
I am wondering if it will be as good as my 406 coupe I have had since 1998 (a sensational vehicle)
I have a Mercedes CLS Designo for shopping and an A160 for parking. Previously had Citroen XM and Renault Clio Sport, all great cars.

Am I expecting too much and how good is "Made in Austria"

Cheers

Bob

A

Anonymous

g-day from sunny lincolnshire and wecome. i recon you will bee pleasantly surprised with the rcz and you will def want one.

A

Anonymous

Hi Bob. I'm also in Sydney.

Picked up my 200 BHP RCZ last week and just got back from an 8 day drive. In summary it's a great car. Similar performance to my 3.6 litre Calais V and handles brilliantly. Very stable on the road and enough torque to accelerate quickly for overtaking while in 6th gear.

Cheers

RCZooM

A

Anonymous

You will want one. They are simply fantastic cars. Handling and performance are to die for. As is the overall experience of ownership.

A

Anonymous

Hey mate ,
Brett from melbourne , i have the 200 1.6 manual , this car is really great , handles corners better than anything i have had before , including a 911 .
the dash is quality , far beyond the price tag , there are some cheaper bits of plastic , but over all , top quality , my mate has a 300k maserati , and his dash is plastic.
i am getting the centre display wrapped to match the dash , also the bottom plastic on the doors , but you won't be disappointed , great car that turns heads.