What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Gave Pearl her Wolf's winter detail

RCZ1

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I did Pearl's winter detail. This time I chose a new Protectant for her, which is Wolf Chemicals Body Wrap. It's a sealant, which if maintained correctly can last a year to 18 months, so it will definitely protect Pearl well into next year and possibly beyond. I used Wolf Chemical's Nano shampoo and also Wolf's QD - Reparation, as a top up every now and then. 2 coats of Body Wrap were applied, 24 hours apart. You have to be careful that the car does not get wet within 24 hours of the Body Wrap being applied as it can affect beading, etc. The great thing about Body Wrap is it's sheeting abilities. It sheets water like only the very top end waxes from Swissvax or Zymol, are renowned for, but at a fraction of the cost. Body Wrap is also renowned for it's self cleaning properties. (I have posted a picture at the end which shows my husband's 4 week unwashed car, which is wearing the same products, and still shining incredibly despite the many miles he had done in those 4 weeks, in some torrential rain).

Before applying the Body Wrap, I also used Wolf's Shine and Seal, which is a polish and leaves a great base for the Body Wrap to adhere to. The shine left by this alone is quite extraordinary. With the Body Wrap on top, it's even better.

I must say washing a car with Wolf's on is extraordinary to say the least. When you wipe your wash mitt over the car to clean a panel, the Wolf's is all the time repelling the water :doublesho

Not a full write up this time, but the same processes used as always. Anyway, enough waffling, here's some pics

A couple of both of Wolf cars

This is my husband's car wearing Wolf's, last washed 4 weeks ago, having travelled 2000 + miles all over the country and in torrential rain at times. Still shining brightly:thumb:

Hope you like.

A

Anonymous

I LOVE! can I come to yours and get Lawrence done? I will bring wine?

A

Anonymous

nelliebear said:
I LOVE can I come to yours and get Pearl2 done? I will sit and watch :!:

RCZ1

Reaction score
I LOVE can I come to yours and get Pearl2 done? I will sit and watch :!:[/quote]
nelliebear said:

Guys you would be more than welcome to come along anytime. :thumbup:
Ron said to me yesterday he would be interested in a detailing meet so it's something we will try and sort out for those people that are interested. It would probably be next year now as the weather has turned, but if we give enough notice then hopefully we will get enough people turning up. The problem is finding somewhere to do it. I'd be happy to do it at my house but the problem would be parking. If I talk nicely to my neighbour he has a lots of parking space and a huge workshop which could be useful if it's raining, but I wouldn't like to take liberties. Maybe BespokeCarCare might be interested and want to get involved. We'll see :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

looks an awesome product !! and credit to you .... respect .. if you dont mind me asking how much did the products cost to do the job (wolf ) that is .. not that it would matter to me because if it does the job right !! price comes second

RCZ1

Reaction score
mel said:
looks an awesome product !! and credit to you .... respect .. if you dont mind me asking how much did the products cost to do the job (wolf ) that is .. not that it would matter to me because if it does the job right !! price comes second

Thanks Mel for your kind comments, here are some links to the products and this company do free postage.
To make the sealant last as long as possible it is advisable to use the nano shampoo (link below). You can use other shampoos but it will "only" last about 6 months, compared to 1 year - 18 months.

Shampoo
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog ... ampoo.html

Shine and Seal polish
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog ... olish.html

Body Wrap
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog ... alant.html

QD- Reparation
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog ... no-qd.html

A

Anonymous

I have a school with a car park and field that can be used for events if that helps

RCZ1

Reaction score
Alstanton said:
I have a school with a car park and field that can be used for events if that helps

Oh, you could be worth knowing :thumbup: Would we have access to water and electricity?

A

Anonymous

think I'm going to pop round to Polished Bliss tomorrow with my box of cleaning stuff to see what's to be thrown out, kept and bought!!! :D

RCZ1

Reaction score
donnaj1dlh said:
think I'm going to pop round to Polished Bliss tomorrow with my box of cleaning stuff to see what's to be thrown out, kept and bought!!! :D

Happy shopping :beer:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
mel said:

Thanks Mel for your kind comments, here are some links to the products and this company do free postage.
To make the sealant last as long as possible it is advisable to use the nano shampoo (link below). You can use other shampoos but it will "only" last about 6 months, compared to 1 year - 18 months.

Shampoo
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog ... ampoo.html

Shine and Seal polish
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog ... olish.html

Body Wrap
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog ... alant.html

QD- Reparation
http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog ... no-qd.html

good results :thumbup: just a pity this site cant show them up as they do really look with pixel restriction :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

We could sort water and electricity. Also got a kitchen so could feed ourselves etc

RCZ1

Reaction score
Alstanton said:
We could sort water and electricity. Also got a kitchen so could feed ourselves etc

Thanks Alstanton, sounds great. I'll keep you in mind when choosing a location, once numbers have been determined. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

donnaj1dlh said:
We all hate a show off!!!!! If only we could all "just pop around to Polished Bliss" Then I'd be banlrupt :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Great work

Would be more then happy to sort a day for the RCZ forum to come to unit and have a play with different products pick up some machines tips etc would try and get a couple more detailers over as well.

A

Anonymous

I'd probably drive back from Germany just for this! Can you do it on a weekend prettttttty please!!!

A

Anonymous

BespokeCarCare said:
Great work

Would be more then happy to sort a day for the RCZ forum to come to unit and have a play with different products pick up some machines tips etc would try and get a couple more detailers over as well.

Wow I'd like a day like that!! Let me guess though ... this is gonna be south of England I reckon :evil: I hate being up here sometimes :cry: :cry:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Hey Mr BespokeCarCare, that would be great. I was thinking about maybe next April / May when the weather was better, if that fits in with you? And a weekend would be great :thumbup:

Donna, I think BespokeCarCare is based in Shropshire.