What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Garage shots - Now home shots

FGRob

Reaction score
I've managed to take a couple of photo's of my car at the garage, the quality's not good as it was on my mobile, but it's a 156 GT in Charcoal:

Rob

A

Anonymous

Re: Garage shots

Hi Rob, thats the first one iv seen in Charcoal it looks great! :D

FGRob

Reaction score

At certain angles it almost looks black, which would be our normal colour, but it just looks so different I had to have it :oops: The best bit is it get's polished every week :lol:

Gald you like it.

Rob.

A

Anonymous

looks fantastic when can you have it

FGRob

Reaction score

marko said:
looks fantastic when can you have it
I'm hoping at the end of July, the replacment car is in production tomorrow so I'll know more Monday / Tuesday - I can't wait :D

FGRob

Reaction score

Been for another touch today :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had it confirmed that I will get the keys at the end of the month :clap: :clap:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

anybody got any pics of the sports pack :crazy:

A

Anonymous

It come standard on the 200... dtappy might be able to get some photos when his arrives!

RCZ1

Reaction score

rasper said:
anybody got any pics of the sports pack :crazy:

If you look on the RCZ configurator, you can see it on there. You can click between the option and not - to see the difference.

FGRob

Reaction score
Re: Garage shots - Now home shots

Well picked her up today, all nice and shiny, :dance: :dance: then it rained a little but she still looked nice and shiny, :dance: then went for a run - not so shiny :eek: - got hit with the biggest blob of bird sh*t you have ever seen, right on the rear wing - what a shot :wtf: So the car had it's first clean - well a mini one :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

Here's a few pic's before the attack:

It drives extremely well, just soaks up the miles, looking forward to going France in her at the end of August - it's just like going back home :lol: :lol:

Rob.

A

Anonymous

Looking very good Rob, i'm sure your rcz will bring you lots of pleasure. Did you get your bulb kit & headlight converters?