What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fuse size ?

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Ok, so really showing my automotive ignorance here. I am wanting to buy a piggyback fuse holder to hardwire my new dashcam.

There are several sizes available to order, micro, mini and standard.

Can someone tell me what size fuses there are in the dashboard fuse box ? I don't want to order the wrong size, and having looked in the fuse box I am no wiser, except I can see that the ones running horizontally are smaller than the few stacked vertically.

I assume the vertical ones on the right are "standard" size, so I just need to know if the ones running horizontally are "micro" or "mini" size.

I tried looking it up in Google but no joy there.

Thanks

TAC

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:
Ok, so really showing my automotive ignorance here. I am wanting to buy a piggyback fuse holder to hardwire my new dashcam.

There are several sizes available to order, micro, mini and standard.

Can someone tell me what size fuses there are in the dashboard fuse box ? I don't want to order the wrong size, and having looked in the fuse box I am no wiser, except I can see that the ones running horizontally are smaller than the few stacked vertically.

I assume the vertical ones on the right are "standard" size, so I just need to know if the ones running horizontally are "micro" or "mini" size.

I tried looking it up in Google but no joy there.

Thanks
Standard Mini Micro Blade Fuses

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Just for anyone's information for the future:-

The smaller fuses that run across the under dash fuse box are MINI size fuses.
The Larger fuses than run vertically down the right of the under dash fuse box are REGULAR or STANDARD size fuses.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 981