What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fuel Filter, Where?

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Does anyone know where the fuel filter is on a '61 plate 156 RCZ

thanks,
Paul

A

Anonymous

Another thread in this section appears to show the location of the fuel filter but I've been trawling the net to find out how to change one with no luck what so ever. If anyone has a link or instructions it would be most welcome.

renegade79

Reaction score
on the 200thp engine i believe Its easy to replace. you need to remove intake pipe's. 32MM socket with extension and bam the filter housing comes off. New filter and oring with a bit oil on the seal and goes back in easy.

A

Anonymous

Hi Renegade79
Thanks for the reply. I can't see that type of housing on my HDI 16? However I can see a square shaped housing with a fuel line going in and coming out which seems to be fixed with 4 Torx screws? Not sure if this is the filter housing so any further help would be gratefully received.
Cheers

drdino

Reaction score
renegade79 said:
on the 200thp engine i believe Its easy to replace. you need to remove intake pipe's. 32MM socket with extension and bam the filter housing comes off. New filter and oring with a bit oil on the seal and goes back in easy.
That's the oil filter.

A

Anonymous

The fuel filter is fitted into the tank. You can't change it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Pauldnf said:
Hi,

Does anyone know where the fuel filter is on a '61 plate 156 RCZ

thanks,
Paul

i have a 10 plate 200thp and struggling to find the fuel filter, been underneath (near fuel tank), I can see the fuel lines under the bonnet, but no filter.
just wondering if you ever found it

:wave: