What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Frustrated in Kent!

A

Anonymous

So..... spoken to my dealer today, and my car came off the production line a few days ago and is sitting in Austria, soon to be transported to Calais where it will then be shipped to my home town of Sheerness, into the Port that is 3 miles away...only to be then driven past my house to the dealer! :lol:
But anyway the 1st of March will soon be here..and have just obtained my personal 12 plate 'JA 12 RCZ' :thumbup:

Looking forward to the event....and thanks to the forum users who have recommended some head light and DRL upgrades.

James Ashby

A

Anonymous

JA12RCZ said:
So..... spoken to my dealer today, and my car came off the production line a few days ago and is sitting in Austria, soon to be transported to Calais where it will then be shipped to my home town of Sheerness, into the Port that is 3 miles away...only to be then driven past my house to the dealer! :lol:
But anyway the 1st of March will soon be here..and have just obtained my personal 12 plate 'JA 12 RCZ' :thumbup:

Looking forward to the event....and thanks to the forum users who have recommended some head light and DRL upgrades.

James Ashby

Not long to go Jamesy NICE REGY :cool: :cool: me being a James ASWELL :lol: bit envious :mrgreen: :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

:greetings-wavingblue: yes enjoy when you get her :beer:

A

Anonymous

Oh the pain!!!

I was itchy and only waited a month!!!!

Well the wait will be well worth it.

Don't forget we insist on pictures !!

Davie