What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Front Skirts

A

Anonymous

Hi All

Ordered my new RCZ in Opal white and ticked the front skirts option....only issue is that I've never seen them.

Anyone on here with an opal white GT with skirts? Love to see some pics. :cool:

Thanks

Dan

A

Anonymous

YOU can just make them out on this photo of RCZGT200' Opal white. They are not huge and only sit around the curve of the lower wings, the do not go full width of the front of the car, but they are very nice and blend nicely with the black grill, escpecialy if the car is white.They will be fitted to my Opal white when it arrives in a few weeks. In fact the car your looking at is basicaly what i've ordered.

Attachments

• IMG_1587.JPG
    IMG_1587.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 864
A

Anonymous

Thanks for this. Car looks great and is nearly what I have on order.

Pleased I ordered them now ;)

Best Regards

Dan

A

Anonymous

Yeah, cant wait for it to arrive. The skirts dont look big, but they do give a nice subtle change to the front .
I didnt go for the black mirrors as i though from the front they stood out too much.

When will your's arrive ?

A

Anonymous

Not sure on delivery date yet....waiting for the dealer to give me an update.

All the best

Dan

A

Anonymous

Dont quote me but i think around the £300 mark fitted ? Very nice against the Opal white colour though. They do show better from the front to be honest.

A

Anonymous

And my dealer told me the top speed is up by 50mph with them fitted...............honest :lol:

A

Anonymous

It's not all about speed, it's more about looks, any faster than 50 and no one will be able to look at the sleek lines of the RZC. :dance:

If you do want to go faster, stick em on with a bit of "go faster" Araldite. :lol: