What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Front & Rear Struts / shocks for GR 200

alincrieff

Reaction score
Evening,

I am proud owner of GT 200 that’s undergone pretty extensive engine rebuild would anyone however have any recommendation in regards to finding competitively priced front / rear struts and where, ? Bleinstein are preferred I think but there’s so much confusion in regards to what will fit and what won’t ?
Any help appreciated ….

Regards, Alastair

indoldn

Reaction score
Below is a summary of what I found when researching this.
  • Someone mentioned the OE struts are Sachs
  • Bilstein OE replacement would be the B4
  • If you want slightly sportier upgrade without lowering then go with B6. One of the members in Australia went for B6 on his THP200
  • Someone suggested to stick with OE spring rather than after market if not lowering
  • I did a quick price check a few months ago and found Bilstein B12 Pro Kit to be the best value. This lowers the car by about 20mm
I'm thinking of refreshing mine. Likely to go with B12 Pro Kit as even though I fancy coilover I prefer to keep it simple and not think too much about setup. Also, I am not doing any track driving.

I bought a set of Powerflex Purple series which I was planning to install as part of the refresh. Mix reviews on this as some said it will make it very still and uncomfortable.

indoldn

Reaction score
Another thing if you replace top bearings, etc is that some people have noticed a small gap between the body and the top plate of the mounting front shock control cup. Someone mentioned 9675124280 would solve the issue, rather going for RCZ one. That part number is used by other PSA models which use the same suspension setup as RCZ.