What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Front fogs

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
We now sell the Peugeot DRLs

For more information about these, and other Peugeot items for your RCZ:

http://rczperformance.com/PeugeotParts.html

To purchase the DRLs:

http://shop.rczperformance.com/Peugeot-Daytime-Running-Lights-9682T4.htm

A

Anonymous

Smiler said:
RCZ-Performance said:
We are looking at carrying the eye brows and LED's in our shop. Will announce on our FaceBook page as well as here.

Something to note: The LED's replace the existing Fog lights and do require a dummy cable to achieve that and some work on the cars electronics. So this install should be done by certified and knowledgeable mechanics.
I can probably get hold of the peugeot fitting guide in PDF format for the LEDs
Will post it up when I get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get the peugeot fitting guide yet?

Smiler

Reaction score
redhyena69 said:
Smiler said:
RCZ-Performance said:
We are looking at carrying the eye brows and LED's in our shop. Will announce on our FaceBook page as well as here.

Something to note: The LED's replace the existing Fog lights and do require a dummy cable to achieve that and some work on the cars electronics. So this install should be done by certified and knowledgeable mechanics.
I can probably get hold of the peugeot fitting guide in PDF format for the LEDs
Will post it up when I get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you get the peugeot fitting guide yet?
I have sent RCZ performance the Pdf file :thumbup:

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
After waiting over a month for Peugeot to deliver a set of their fog-light DRLs to us for one of our customers, they (Peugeot) have told us that they do not know when they will have these in stock again. Because of that we have removed the Peugeot DRL's from our site and shop as we do not see these becoming available again now that the face-lift RCZ is out that doesn't use them.

Apologies to anyone looking at these.