What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Front fogs

A

Anonymous

Noticed this on the Facebook calendar page. Is it anybody on here's car, front fogs changed to led's different :eusa-think:

I'm sure there's a thread about it somewhere but it's Sunday and I'm to lazy to search for it :wtf:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361715509.238718.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361715509.238718.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 3,339
A

Anonymous

Where they not the overly priced drl kit that came out about a year ago from peugeot :eusa-think: They are and look very nice indeed better than the NEW bumper rcz that ARE hidden behind tinted plastic :wtf:

A

Anonymous

They do look nice!!!:cool: Hopefully Lioneheart himself will be along and be able to provide us with some more pics and info!

A

Anonymous

It is very expansive.
I am a salesman by peugeot in the netherlands. I look every week the prices and of there something new.. :thumbup:

But the price here is about 400 euro i think. Maybe more....

The normal lighting, is there a wrap?
Whats the name in english? Here in the netherlands is that "booskijkers" (angry look?)

A

Anonymous

joenep said:
It is very expansive.
I am a salesman by peugeot in the netherlands. I look every week the prices and of there something new.. :thumbup:

But the price here is about 400 euro i think. Maybe more....

The normal lighting, is there a wrap?
Whats the name in english? Here in the netherlands is that "booskijkers" (angry look?)
:thumbup: booskijkers sounds so much better my new favourite word :beer: :wave:

lionhart

Reaction score
Hi they are very expensive lol but i like them make's the front look different to me :thumbup: joenoep there called light brows have not had them painted yet but yes "booskijkers" same material as the front spoilers not a wrap hope this helps.

Attachments

• hj 153.jpg
    hj 153.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 3,264
A

Anonymous

Never even noticed the brows on the headlamps will look even better when u get em painted flipper blue :thumbup:
Does make ur RCZ look cross :x

A

Anonymous

lionhart said:
Hi they are very expensive lol but i like them make's the front look different to me :thumbup: joenoep there called light brows have not had them painted yet but yes "booskijkers" same material as the front spoilers not a wrap hope this helps.

I understand the half, my english is not very good, so I translate it through google translate. hehe!

did you bought or home made​​? and if so where ..
how is the view further? you have no light losing?

A

Anonymous

this is intresting. Where did you buy the brows ? They look nice, and how do you keep them in place? Do they have little feeds or is it with a kind of glue? Easy to place and remove? Price?

And the same thing for the fog drl lights. Did you placed them yourself? Is it easy? Expensive? where to buy?

thx mate

A

Anonymous

price of the led lighting are € 632.- euro EX vat

but I am also interested in the brows ...
so if you have more info, please :)

A

Anonymous

632 wow thats way to expensive lol :p maybe de brows will do lol ... let me know!

lionhart

Reaction score
All in for the led's fitted arround £750.00 you have to have it done by peugeot as the car as to have the software update and the change to the wiring loom to keep the cars warranty.the brows are from france (french-power.com) 75 euro plus shipping.have a look on the site for the info.hope this helps.

Attachments

• 6703_0.jpg
    6703_0.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 3,197
  • 4860_4d32e98893793.jpg
    4860_4d32e98893793.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 3,136
  • 380293_368848016496754_100001146761375_921627_1166995842_n.jpg
    380293_368848016496754_100001146761375_921627_1166995842_n.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 3,136
A

Anonymous

hmmm, 75 euro...

but what is the material?

maybe can i it cheaper with folie.
but i don't now. i ask a friend of my (the wrapper of my car)

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
We are looking at carrying the eye brows and LED's in our shop. Will announce on our FaceBook page as well as here.

Something to note: The LED's replace the existing Fog lights and do require a dummy cable to achieve that and some work on the cars electronics. So this install should be done by certified and knowledgeable mechanics.

Smiler

Reaction score
RCZ-Performance said:
We are looking at carrying the eye brows and LED's in our shop. Will announce on our FaceBook page as well as here.

Something to note: The LED's replace the existing Fog lights and do require a dummy cable to achieve that and some work on the cars electronics. So this install should be done by certified and knowledgeable mechanics.
I can probably get hold of the peugeot fitting guide in PDF format for the LEDs
Will post it up when I get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

Not keen on the brows but I want the LEDs if it doesn't mess the warranty.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Scott barton said:
Not keen on the brows but I want the LEDs if it doesn't mess the warranty.

I should have both items up on our site by the end of the weekend. So our prices will be as always competitive if not the best ;)

I too agree, the eyebrows are not for me, and not keen on losing my fog lights either...but we all have different tastes :)