What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

French Car Show 2013

A

Anonymous

Been to this 3 times and its a great day out loads of trade stands,shows,plenty to do iv booked my hotel so was wondering why their is no mention of it on here ? .I have added a link to the site lets get The RCZ stand at the show i should have my asphalt in plenty of time for this so i will be taking it the 800 odd mile round trip

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Im still uncertain due to the distance. But would love to go :) I used to go with 206info, but not having a 206 anymore, I would have been made to park at the back where no-one can see.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
We have our ticket and applied for parking in the Themed Paddock Parking area (we picked 'Styled Euro and Stance' as the category).

Looking forward to others attending with their RCZ.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Abzynthe said:
RCZ-Performance said:
So anyone else going and for sure is going?

Im thinking about it, but dont know where to park :S

It would be good to have you there as I am not sure how many RCZ's will show-up other than me. I believe I will get into the Themed Paddock as I have been contacted by the FCS organizers and they really like the car (good marketing for me).

You can try for the Themed Paddock and can mention my car and they may want to have two RCZ's together.

Keep me posted.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
RCZ-Performance said:
Abzynthe said:
RCZ-Performance said:
So anyone else going and for sure is going?

Im thinking about it, but dont know where to park :S

It would be good to have you there as I am not sure how many RCZ's will show-up other than me. I believe I will get into the Themed Paddock as I have been contacted by the FCS organizers and they really like the car (good marketing for me).

You can try for the Themed Paddock and can mention my car and they may want to have two RCZ's together.

Keep me posted.

Could do, I'll drop Mark Dow a message on facebook :)

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Ive applied for it on the website.
I dont think my car really fits any of the categories though :S

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Abzynthe said:

Good to know. Please send me your registration details and I can forward it on to the Themed Paddock organizer to let them know that you are another RCZ owner to see if they want to have us both there.

Abzynthe

Reaction score
RCZ-Performance said:
Abzynthe said:

Good to know. Please send me your registration details and I can forward it on to the Themed Paddock organizer to let them know that you are another RCZ owner to see if they want to have us both there.

PM sent :)

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Awesome :D
Ill be looking at getting a room at a travel lodge the night before as I dont fancy getting up at 2am to get there for 7.30 lol.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Abzynthe said:
Awesome :D
Ill be looking at getting a room at a travel lodge the night before as I dont fancy getting up at 2am to get there for 7.30 lol.

How far away is the Travel Lodge from Castle Combe? Maybe I can meet you there?

Abzynthe

Reaction score
I booked a holiday inn in Swindon (SN3 6AQ) its just over half an hour from castle combe. :)

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Abzynthe said:
I booked a holiday inn in Swindon (SN3 6AQ) its just over half an hour from castle combe. :)

That will be on my way to Castle Combe. So we can meet there where you are staying if that is okay. Just work out the time for that, say no later than 7 so that we can get to the show by 730 when the gates open?

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Yeah thats fine :) I was thinking of heading off at 7 to get there so I can wait if your a few minutes late :) It'll probably be packed by the time we get there anyway lol.