What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Free Technical Manual

CraftyRCZ

Reaction score
I would very much appreciate a copy - there's not much knowledge about these cars here in Australia so I do most things myself.

hi__flye

Reaction score
Hello! Would love to have a copy, not too much information about the car in Malaysia. Appreciate it with much much love!

dventer

Reaction score
Hi Ian. t would be a great help. Could you send it to me as well, please?

D

Deleted User

If anybody hasn't got their link, or indeed would like the manual please let me know by end of play tomorrow as i'll be closing down the dropbox area.

Hope those who have got a copy from me are enjoying it!

Thanks,

Ian B

Davidfernandes

Reaction score
Hi Ian,
I am from South Africa, own my rcz since 2011. Would be great to get access to copy please.
Regards
David

D

Deleted User

Davidfernandes said:
Hi Ian,
I am from South Africa, own my rcz since 2011. Would be great to get access to copy please.
Regards
David

This is your first post - 5 minutes after joining this forum.

Please read my first post on this thread.

D

Deleted User

hi__flye said:
Hello! Would love to have a copy, not too much information about the car in Malaysia. Appreciate it with much much love!

two minutes after joining this is your first post.

no you can't have a copy.

D

Deleted User

dventer said:

Hi,

Seeing as this is your first post since joining on Sunday I'd be happy to send you one on the following conditions -

You read my first post
You supply me with a Chinook with a Mercedes Unimog in the back.
You arrange for Liz Hurley and Nigella Lawson to get together and spoon feed me Tiramisa.
You deliver my Peugeot trade card on a silver plate, accompanied by six monkeys and a giraffe.
You transfer $345,221,456 into my Nigerian bank account.
You get Rowan Atkinson to deliver a McLaren F1 road car to my workshop.
You get Jay Leno to offer me a guided tour of his workshop and also my choice of any of his cars to take home.

I think that this should cover it, I don't want to appear greedy.

Thanks,

Ian B

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
beaks said:
dventer said:

Hi,

Seeing as this is your first post since joining on Sunday I'd be happy to send you one on the following conditions -

You read my first post
You arrange for Liz Hurley and Nigella Lawson to get together and spoon feed me Tiramisa.
You deliver my Peugeot trade card on a silver plate, accompanied by six monkeys and a giraffe.
You get Jay Leno to offer me a guided tour of his workshop and also my choice of any of his cars to take home.

Thanks,

Ian B
A very eclectic mix of desires there Mr. Beaks. :eusa-think:
I am told my missus does a wicked tiramisu, but far too sweet for me.
My list might be dominated by a transplant of many anatomical bits, and a time machine to whisk me back to my early twenties. :x
Dream on!

D

Deleted User

stewartwillsher said:
beaks said:
dventer said:

Hi,

You read my first post

Thanks,

Ian B
My list might be dominated by a transplant of many anatomical bits, and a time machine to whisk me back to my early twenties. :x
Dream on!

Ha, it was just a brief one.

If you do get a time machine, could you make sure i don't sell the 309 GTi and 306 Rallye that I once owned?

Thanks muchly.

Ian B

stewartwillsher

Reaction score
beaks said:
stewartwillsher said:
beaks said:
Hi,

You read my first post

Thanks,

Ian B
Dream on!

Ha, it was just a brief one.

If you do get a time machine, could you make sure i don't sell the 309 GTi and 306 Rallye that I once owned?

Thanks muchly.

Ian B
Cripes, the motors I would like to reclaim would fill a barn.
Crazy sports cars; fast saloons and hatchbacks; and a few just for nostalgia.
At the time of their dismissal it all seemed the right thing to do; in any case I did not have a barn, nor the wherewithal to tax, insure and maintain them, let alone find time to drive them to do them justice.

MasterDomino

Reaction score
Hello currently im working on my own damaged RCZ 2.0 HDi 2013 190k ok a clock with xenons and satnav, need it for my front bumper and getting overall technical data of vehicle on what i miss and how i need to calibrate stuff, would be thankful, you can find my thread here in this subforum im currently uploading an up2date album of my progress, soo far i have bumper off and planned work on it, rear sensor damaged stuff like that, the car needs love as the first owner has punished it by transporting some weird stuff with the car like paint boxes or some weird stuff i dont wanna know (cookies everywhere + dog hair).
EDIT: i was actually a long time lurker here since 2017 but joined only recently due to not having a car soo not being able to share my knowledge now i have a way to repay this forum with me disassembling the car and putting it back together.
EDIT2: well this is embarrassing, i just noticed now that it was may 14 you closed it my bad, thought its still open, have to purchase my own access then i guess. Its kindof sad that im late