What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Free Book

A

Anonymous

Has anyone else been given a free hard back book called “The Quest For Le Mans” Behind the scenes of the Peugeot team victory at the 24 hours of Le Mans 2009, when they picked up their new RCZ.

A

Anonymous

HI Dolphin,

Dealers were given 2/3 of these books as part of their RCZ launch pack from Peugeot along with some very nice little boxes of chocolates. It was upto the dealer what happened to the books. We chose to present them to the customers who ordered vehicles on our RCZ preview evening in the April prior to the launch just to make the night that little bit extra special.

I guess your dealer chose to give them out on handover of the car.

Marcus

A

Anonymous

We ordered our RCZ at preview evening in April and got the RCZ model in silver, it was a nice surprise to get the book when we picked the car up on Wednesday.

A

Anonymous

DolphinRCZ said:
We ordered our RCZ at preview evening in April and got the RCZ model in silver, it was a nice surprise to get the book when we picked the car up on Wednesday.

I spent the whole preview night trying to stop the staff eating the chocolates :lol:

A

Anonymous

hi dolphin rcz when i ordered my car in april i was given a black leather bound book on the rcz detailing from drawing board to production and covering the
spec of the rcz ,the salesman said they were for customers who ordered them first and were limited

A

Anonymous

i got a model rcz and a box of chocolates with mine 27k for the car so i dont think they were free lol
they had it in the show room when i went under a cloth for me to unveil which was nice

A

Anonymous

got given the book on the preview evening got given leather bond book about the rcz also and a toy car now just waiting and waiting