What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Frankfurt Motor Show 2013

A

Anonymous

Well, what an experience this was :thumbup: I had no idea how huge the show would be. Took well over a hundred pics and saw some real beauties. Some damn nice cars too. I have never seen so many totally stunning females in one place ever before in my life. I do not like BMW cars and was not bothered about visiting their stand. But had I not done saw (I nearly tripped over it and so thought..... why not) I would have missed out on a great few hours of memories. Nowt of interest in the current line up, but the concept cars looked fantastic. This was my favourite.

A

Anonymous

That's no concept car it's going on sale this year 400bhp hybrid :)

A

Anonymous

Ron thanks mate for the photos of them incredible incredible and i mean incredible looking cars, that Gallardo/XKRS and aston and also the Ferarri FF have really tightened up my NEXT jeans in the nether regions :wtf: more than any little blue tab could ever have........... :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Ron thanks mate for the photos of them incredible incredible and i mean incredible looking cars, that Gallardo/XKRS and aston and also the Ferarri FF have really tightened up my NEXT jeans in the nether regions :wtf: more than any little blue tab could ever have........... :lol:
Cheers jassy. The Porsche 918 was gorgeous and it was it's official launch. Apparently they are producing 918 and production began on the 18th of September (9 month) or as the Americans would say 9/18 2013 :clap:

The guy in the lost photo, the one of the Pariss is the designer of the car. Looked amazing and have some interior shots of it as I had a long chat with him. He is having one for himself and his dad. His is going to have the dash other interior panel made from cork!!

A

Anonymous

Tomas_90 said:
Give me the Veyrons! ;)

Tomas Have you seen one in metal, i passed/overtook a Veyron....very slowly may i add... several years ago,it was in 2 tone green, Forrest green was the main body colour and light metallic green on the 4 wings :thumbdown: , i was crossing the Kingston bridge in glasgow at the time, its so low and superwide surprisingly wide and in my opinion one of the ugliest cars in the world ever :lol: it is...And was built for one purpose only to break production car speed records :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

Now you see, I have to confess, the Veyron doesn't do an awful lot for me visually. Saw one in Aberdeen a couple of years ago (plate was B1 or summat) and wasn't much more impressed with it in the metal. I can appreciate it from an engineering perspective and for its simply monstrous power but I don't love it aesthetically.

That 918 Spider looks interesting. Love the placement of the exhausts! :thumbup: However, for a hypercar it gets toasted by the La Ferrari.

A

Anonymous

Actually just said the The Ferrari. Still a terrible name. :eek:

Tomas_90

Reaction score
Well i dont know about you guys but ive loved the Veyron ever since it went on sale. Looks, drivetrain AND sound. Never had the pleasure of seeing one n real life yet sadly :(