What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Forum Running slow

Smiler

Reaction score
Anybody else having connection problems/forum running slow ?
couldn't connect through tapatalk aswell

A

Anonymous

I find that Tapatalk frequently crashes or runs slow but it has been doing both more of late.

Smiler

Reaction score
Im ok for other forums like detailing world just this one running slow and crashy now and again
This is on mac and iphone :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I had a few problems earlier this morning. Seems to be OK now :)

A

Anonymous

I also get connectivity issues with tapatalk. However, I don't know if the issue is with Tapatalk server or the RCZ server? Hopefully someone out there does!

A

Anonymous

Forum of late has been slower than a week in barlinnie prison :lol:

A

Anonymous

We had a few server problems around 9.30 last night for an hour or so. Forum is looking a bit now now for me too. I'll make some enquiries.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
yip slow just like some of the members ;) :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: did you have your wooden spoon in your hand as you typed that one "cause you be stirring"... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
jassyo06 said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: did you have your wooden spoon in your hand as you typed that one "cause you be stirring"... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am in the stirring mode Rizz :lol: do i care not a lot its all too congenial on this forum which equates to a boring......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz forum :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: catch ma drift :lol: "I FEEL THE NEED THE NEED FOR A WIND UP" :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
mrizzle said:
jassyo06 said:

I am in the stirring mode Rizz :lol: do i care not a lot its all too congenial on this forum which equates to a boring......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz forum :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: :sleeping-yellow: catch ma drift :lol: "I FEEL THE NEED THE NEED FOR A WIND UP" :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Jassy... Good on ya...things need spiced up a little uh? :eusa-think: Oh..and "I'll be your wingman any day" (now where is a high fiving smilie?!...damn it)

A

Anonymous

Rizz you DO know what happened to my last wingman :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I changed my aviator but nobody raised to the bait guess everyone on this forum is to nice :eusa-think: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
I changed my aviator but nobody raised to the bait guess everyone on this forum is to nice :eusa-think: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just goes to show its not the RCZ drivers with a chip on their shoulder :thumbup: i dare you to go on the Audi TT forum with a RCZ aviator, now that would prove interesting :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Was checking out all forums of cars i was thinking about changing to the Audi TT spent more time slagging of RCZ's than talking about there own cars. Some very bitter and nasty folks on that site. And any owners who praised the RCZ got dogs abuse. Me thinks they felt threatened by the little pug :lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Check this out, I'm sure the guy in the TT started crying when I pulled up next to him!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337001791.760573.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337001791.760573.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 4,077
A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:

I went to see the tt forum posts about the comments on rcz...

Yeah...they really do hate rcz.

They said rcz was copying tt so very much...yet Audi still doesn't wanna sue Peugeot. They then said rcz was so very ugly...but isn't rcz very much like the tt?

People buy Audi for it is an Audi. TT looks really dated now...and there are just too many used tt in my country...making the car owners look cheap...

I haven't seen any used rcz in my country yet.

A

Anonymous

Scott barton said:
Check this out, I'm sure the guy in the TT started crying when I pulled up next to him!
Now that's what you call lowering the tone of the RCZ :lol: :lol: :lol: