What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Forthcoming Car shows (Northwest and Yorkshire)

Guppy

Reaction score
Hi all,

For all of you proud owners who love to show off your RCZ's, I’ve added a list of dates of upcoming car shows in the North West, Yorkshire and surrounding areas.

Sorry to those of you who live further afield, as I’ve only searched around my local area.

If anyone has knows of any others that i've missed? the please let me know. Thanks

Car Shows 2018
(North West & Yorkshire)

Sun 25th March
1st Supercars of the North West
Vehicles: Super, sports, performance and modified cars
Victoria Park, Southport, PR8 2BZ
Cost: Free to show

Sat 7th April
Cars & Coffee (sponsored by Pendle Powerfest)
Vehicles: all welcome
Burley FC, Burnley, BB10 4BX
Cost: Free

Sun 6th May (Spring)
Spots Cars in the Park
Vehicles: Super, performance, sports classic, vintage and cult,
Newby Hall & Gardens, Ripon, North Yorkshire, HG4 5AE
Cost: from £7.00

Sat 27th May
Pendal Powerfest
Vehicles: most cars and bikes
Nelson & Colne College,
Barrowford, East Lancashire, BB9 7YT
Cost: £5.00

Sat 2nd & Sun 3rd June
Classic and Performance Car Spectacular
Vehicles: Classic, Performance and Sport
Tatton Park, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 6QN

Sunday 10th June
2nd Supercars of the North West
Vehicles: Super, sports, performance and modified cars
Victoria Park, Southport, PR8 2BZ

Sun 15th July
Rochdale Classic Car Show
Vehicles: Classic, Super, Performance. Sports, Vintage and Cult
Littleborough Sports Club, Littleborough, Lancashire, OL15 0AP

Sun 5th August
Blackpool Classic Car Show
Vehicles: Super, performance, sports, classic, vintage and cult
Blackpool Promenade, Lancashire, FY1 4BJ

Sun 23rd September
Spots Cars in the Park (Autumn)
Vehicles: Super, performance, sports classic, vintage and cult.
Lotherton Hall, Aberford, Leeds LS25 3EB
Cost: TBC

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Don’t forget the annual RCZ Yorkshire meet on the 19th May and the French car show at Donington on the 7th -8th July

RCZ1

Reaction score
Not to mention Pugfest on 1st July and Sports Cars In The Park August (Leeds) on 23rd September.

The RCZ Owners Group already has many members attending Pugfest and FCS as well as the Autumnal SCITP in Leeds in September.

They have also arranged RCZ Meets around the country for the forthcoming year. Details can all be found on the Group’s FB site.

2retro

Reaction score
Your car's changed colour! :eusa-think:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Mine neither, this is actually me now....

Attachments

• 22E76AF2-DCCB-4B88-8A0E-610B6DA9D039.jpeg
    22E76AF2-DCCB-4B88-8A0E-610B6DA9D039.jpeg
    32.2 KB · Views: 3,619

Plecodoras

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:

Yeah clearly not as attractive as you used to be Freddie - I think it's the hat !

Attachments

• freddie.jpg
    freddie.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 3,616

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:

God Pete I didn’t recognise you without hair! :eusa-whistle:

DKZ5745

Reaction score
I only usually wear my wig for RCZ meets :eusa-whistle:

Attachments

• 65983487-1DDC-4547-8FAB-C965CE166C0E.jpeg
    65983487-1DDC-4547-8FAB-C965CE166C0E.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 3,585

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
stewartwillsher said:
I can do hirsute! :eusa-shhh:

Now that is scary!
Bring back that photo of Freddy :lol: :lol:

Guppy

Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
Not to mention Pugfest on 1st July and Sports Cars In The Park August (Leeds) on 23rd September.

The RCZ Owners Group already has many members attending Pugfest and FCS as well as the Autumnal SCITP in Leeds in September.

They have also arranged RCZ Meets around the country for the forthcoming year. Details can all be found on the Group’s FB site.

The Pugfest and the French Car Show are HUGE events are surely worthy of their own thread?

Can't find any info on SCITP (leeds) do you have a link?

Cheers

Guppy

Reaction score

Plecodoras

Reaction score
DKZ5745 said:

Hey Pete when I saw your face then I was really concerned for you, then I noticed it's only a little scratch, you'll be ok !!

Chaps that would be a good wee trip if we could get a few Z's at the ‘Hollingworth lake’, not too close though !!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Guppy said:
RCZ1 said:

The Pugfest and the French Car Show are HUGE events are surely worthy of their own thread?

Cheers

It’s true, Pugfest and FCS are big events. Sadly it was only last year that saw the most RCZs attending these two shows. This was due to a campaign on the RCZ Owners Group to make it the biggest attended shows ever, which worked really well. This year looks like it’s going to be even bigger for both shows.

SCITP Leeds has only just been announced so us not on the internet yet but is on their Group on Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/239202546979

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
RCZ1 said:
Guppy said:
RCZ1 said:

Cheers

It’s true, Pugfest and FCS are big events. Sadly it was only last year that saw the most RCZs attending these two shows. This was due to a campaign on the RCZ Owners Group to make it the biggest attended shows ever, which worked really well. This year looks like it’s going to be even bigger for both shows.

SCITP Leeds has only just been announced so us not on the internet yet but is on their Group on Facebook.

Would it be possible for the owners group to let forum members who may be interested in attending these events know details of how to join them so we can swell the numbers?

RCZ1

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
RCZ1 said:
Guppy said:
RCZ1 said:

Cheers

Would it be possible for the owners group to let forum members who may be interested in attending these events know details of how to join them so we can swell the numbers?

Certainly !

The Peugeot Festival (formerly Pugfest) is on 1st July and French Car Show (FCS) - 7th July. Both sites have both been registered with the RCZ Owners Group.

You DON’T need to be a PSCUK member to attend the Peugeot Festival. Tickets haven’t gone on sale yet for this but when they do, make sure you select “RCZ Owners Group” from the drop down list. This ensures we all get on the stand together.

FCS tickets ARE available to buy... you need to select the RCZ Owners Group from the drop down list when buying a ticket

Hope this helps

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
That’s great thanks Kerry :thumbup: any other forum members up for these shows?

Guppy

Reaction score

Many thanks for the info. I've now updated the original List.

Cheers :thumbup: