What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Forge intercooler question for RCZ-R

stagger321

Reaction score
Hiya.
I am in discussions with Forge about retrofitting the intercooler they have developed (with Godspeed Brakes) for a racing 308gti2.
That car has pretty much the same 266 bhp powertrain as in the RCZ-R.
Forge are asking me for :

"a picture of the Intercooler on your vehicle with the dimensions of the pipe work?
This will give me a guide to whether we can make the FMINT30 work on your vehicle."

Does anyone have this info (photo of stock RCZ-R intercooler + dimensions), I could pass on?

Thanks

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Hiya.
I am in discussions with Forge about retrofitting the intercooler they have developed (with Godspeed Brakes) for a racing 308gti2.
That car has pretty much the same 266 bhp powertrain as in the RCZ-R.
Forge are asking me for :

"a picture of the Intercooler on your vehicle with the dimensions of the pipe work?
This will give me a guide to whether we can make the FMINT30 work on your vehicle."

Does anyone have this info (photo of stock RCZ-R intercooler + dimensions), I could pass on?

Thanks
If your on Facebook try contacting Raynald Mafflard on the RCZ UK Facebook group he has had a intercooler developed and manufactured for the R

det09

Reaction score
Sowas gibts in Deutschland schon seit langer Zeit.(ich fahre ihn auch) ;)