What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

For sale - Set of newly refurbed RCZ Sortilege wheels

Fluke

Reaction score
Fully refurbished and never been fitted alloy wheels. I also have a set of chromed wheel bolts and locking nuts that I will thrown in for free. I am located in Stafford just off junction 13 of the M6 but work in Hams Hall Birmingham and can take them there if its closer for you.

£450 payed via BAC or Paypal friends and family. (been stung in the past with dodgy notes)

Wheel 1.jpg

Fluke

Reaction score
Very good price I don't think you will have any problem selling them... If the buyer needs a good courier service then I can highly recommend...

I have used them myself faultless service... Hope this helps you out

Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

Thanks. I just checked and it would cost about £50 to wrap in bubble wrap, cardboard and ship within the UK.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to help out a fellow RCZer out.... That's what forum is all about....
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Co

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Those wheels look awesome I personally think the sortilage wheel is the nicest standard wheel and I only changed mine because my aftermarket set didn’t cost much more than a good refurb but I did love the look of this wheel in mat black on my car

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Did you mention the size? Are they 19” ? Might help sell them 🤔

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Goes to show the disparity in prices of various cars.
You regularly see stock 86 wheels going, with tyres, for sub £200.
There was a refurbished set, in black with Primacys on the forum for £175 yesterday.

Did you mention the size? Are they 19” ? Might help sell them 🤔

19" I think, usually 235 40 tyres. Same wheels I had on mine, but that was far too long ago for an old man like me to remember.

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
It’s whatever it’s worth to the individual.

I wasn't being disparaging, I was pointing out OE parts for RCZs fetch more than for my current car.
I'd imagine mainly because you're kind of expected to be modifying the 86. So OE parts are sold to fund aftermarket parts, or because they're sat in a garage taking up space.
For example in my garden I currently have, going rusty, the stock exhaust and suspension from my car. I'd sell them, except I can't be bothered.

2retro

Reaction score
They're nice wheels. Have you tried sticking them on Gumtree yet? If you do, price them at £450 and you should get £400 (people always want to haggle a discount on Gumtree!).

DKZ5745

Reaction score
My OH has sold soooo much stuff on Shpock but as you say about Gumtree, don’t ask for what you want to get. She’s sold stuff worth £50 asked £25 and been offered £10.

LeeS69

Reaction score
Damn if they were silver I'd be very interested!