What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

For Sale: RCZ 156 Sport White - low mileage

A

Anonymous

Selling my beloved RCZ 156 Sport. 12,000 miles. Registered Sept 2010 so 1 yr Pug warranty remaining. Full PSH with it's second service being carried out Friday 21 September 2012.
Little point adding the spec here, so will just add that it is immaculate with not a dent, scratch or chip on the bodywork or alloys. Detailed since new.

£15,450 ono.

Attachments

• media-1.jpg
    media-1.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,451
  • media-2.jpg
    media-2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1,451
  • media-3.jpg
    media-3.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,451
  • media-4.jpg
    media-4.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,451
  • media.jpg
    media.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,451
A

Anonymous

Hi sorry I've not been around much, here or Detailing World, new job and other personal circumstances. Going for a Megane RS 250 in black. So plenty of shine, but will have the dreaded swirls to contend with.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Nice car to replace it with. I was interested in one of these too and went to have a look at one recently but my local dealer didn't have one in. So my interest has wained a little since then but now that the facelifted RCZ has been aired, I'm going to wait for that to come out next year. Good luck with the swirls and keep well :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Hehe...I've never bought the same car twice. As soon as I buy one car I'm eyeing up the next

RCZ1

Reaction score
Brooktop said:
Hehe...I've never bought the same car twice. As soon as I buy one car I'm eyeing up the next

You and me both but with the RCZ there will be an exception :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I've now dropped the price to £15,450.

I'm a little surprised there hasn't been more interest; I always thought that because peugeot only brought 2000 in the first year and 4000 the second, that demand would be high and availability poor.

Where do you think is the best place to sell? e-bay or Autotrader? In the past, it's normally taken me up to 3 weeks to sell via AutoTrader, but this is the first car I've sold with a value over £10k.

I've also put it on Gumtree (and now PreLoved) but don't expect any enquiries from either of those.

Just a warning to anyone else selling motors: watch out for a text from a website claiming o buy your car; last week I had www.v54cash.com (went offline 3 days later) and just last night www.v54wonga.com. It's the same site and looks pretty legit but the domain is always registered just the day before. Not sure exactly what the scam is, but I'm thinking they may buy your car with stolen/forged cash.

RCZ1

Reaction score
I would use Autotrader. Not used them myself but I know plenty of people who have and they've sold their cars pretty quickly.

A

Anonymous

Is that people with RCZ's?

I've always used AutoTrader in the past and found that it has taken a few weeks to sell.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
I would use Autotrader. Not used them myself but I know plenty of people who have and they've sold their cars pretty quickly.

I have sold lots of cars by Autotrader and always got the price I wanted :thumbup:

RCZ1

Reaction score
Brooktop said:
Is that people with RCZ's?

I've always used AutoTrader in the past and found that it has taken a few weeks to sell.

No not RCZs, sorry, but it's all about getting your price right and making your Ad as appealing as possible.
Good luck

A

Anonymous

Well....the RCZ has gone; not for quite as much as I would have liked, but possibly a 'fair' price. Not sure if the new owner will join, but if he does, I'm sure you'll make him welcome. :thumbup: