What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

For Sale : GT 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Hi everyone ,

I currently have this for sale:

2011 11 Plate GT 200 in Amber Red with Black Simple leather:

Normal GT 200 spec plus optional:
Vision Pack
JBL
NG4 Sat Nav
Feline Exhaust
Chrome Mesh Front Grill

Car has done : 9,150 Miles

£17,995

We are a family run Honda main dealer and I have extensive experience with the Peugeot RCZ!

PM me if you are interested :wave:

Kind regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

By heck someone has took an awful hit on that beauty. :thumbdown: What a bargain for some lucky individual :clap:

A

Anonymous

Crumbs...that's an almost fully specced beauty!! What a price...(he says shuddering to think what he'll get for his own when the time comes to sell)!

A

Anonymous

WTF.................god thats cheap for a almost all singing all dancing rcz that car must have about £28,000 or over new Good luck Marcus hope a lucky chap buys the car from ya :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

They obviously want it off the forecourt as those gt86's won't budge otherwise! Great bargain for someone.

A

Anonymous

Jc its a honda dealership not a toyota dealership and honda at the moment dont have anything to really compete with the rcz so i dont think its priced to go i think its just the book price for this car and optional extras dont add much to a used car they just make it more desirable :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
Jc its a honda dealership not a toyota dealership and honda at the moment dont have anything to really compete with the rcz so i dont think its priced to go i think its just the book price for this car and optional extras dont add much to a used car they just make it more desirable :thumbup:
well spotted... But even so, they must want it shifted pretty quick

A

Anonymous

Nice car, but it doesnt say a lot for the resale value of our beloved RCZ's though does it. :?

PS. Has Marcus left Perrys Peugeot then :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

jactac said:
Nice car, but it doesnt say a lot for the resale value of our beloved RCZ's though does it. :?

PS. Has Marcus left Perrys Peugeot then :eusa-think:

The cars a bit of a bargin and yes I am now the sales manager of a Honda dealership :wave:

regards

Marcus

Status
Not open for further replies.