What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Footwell lighting

A

Anonymous

My son has changed all his lights on his BMW to LED, and they look very good :thumbup:
He has little lights under the door handles that come on when you operate the remote central locking, they look very cool in LED.

A

Anonymous

[quote="jactac"
He has little lights under the door handles that come on when you operate the remote central locking, they look very cool in LED.[/quote]

That's a nice touch!! :thumbup:

I presume that these footwell lights were quick to fit dan? I may do this. Where did you source your LEDs from?

A

Anonymous

2x door puddle lights - easy.
2x boot - easy.
1x glove box - tough (tight in there).
2 x number plate - easy.
2x foot lights - easy.
2x reading lights and 1x dome light - very difficult as need to get plastic dome off.

Will transform your interior though.

Buy 10 from the supplier noted and 2x single ones. Make sure they r canbus as shown.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jimbrodie1

Reaction score
Sounds great Dan and thanks for the tip.

However I'm thinking the white for everything other than the dome light and the foot lights as these will be the interior lights at come on when the door is opened. I'm thinking of using the red ones for these 3 as this will give a warm glow (ie mood light) at night for the interior.

What do you think ?

Reaction score
quick question how do you remove the plastic interior cover to change the reading lights done everything else but dont want to damage it can you help.

Cheers
Sharon

A

Anonymous

I like the idea of mood liking but I'm not sure that red would be my personal choice for this. I reserve judgement until I see it however...

A

Anonymous

Jimbrodie1 said:
Sounds great Dan and thanks for the tip.

However I'm thinking the white for everything other than the dome light and the foot lights as these will be the interior lights at come on when the door is opened. I'm thinking of using the red ones for these 3 as this will give a warm glow (ie mood light) at night for the interior.

What do you think ?

Yes nice idea. Anything will be better than the standard yellow!

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
We now sell the interior LED bulbs. These are not inexpensive ones you find elsewhere, these are the best! each bulb has 5 LED's. They come in either white or blue, or you can mix them. You also get to choose which bulbs you want: Foot Well (2), Door Courtesy (2), and Boot (1). So you can choose 1 bulb, two bulbs or all of the bulbs and mix colours as you want. We do also have the Registration bulbs (2). Remember we can offer combined shipping, all you got to do is ask us as our shop does not provide this automatically. We will be looking at the other bulbs inside the car for upgrading, we already have all the outside bulbs covered.

Interior:
http://shop.rczperformance.com/product.sc?productId=135&categoryId=55

http://shop.rczperformance.com/product.sc?productId=22

Our bulbs come with a 12-month warranty !!!

A

Anonymous

Good move as this is a very simple but effective mod. Quite expensive IMO, but sure people will be buying.

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
dand87 said:
Good move as this is a very simple but effective mod. Quite expensive IMO, but sure people will be buying.

Yes an easy modification and provides a true white or blue light. I have chosen the easy ones to replace first as all of these have the same units that hold the bulbs.

Price is based upon the best bulbs you can get that provide a true bright colour and come with a warranty for 12-months. So those that want to have the best will pay for the best ;)

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
I will be doing a change soon on the shop for listing the bulbs so that it is more customizable for the customer to choose which interior bulbs they want and colours.

For now does anyone know how to remove the dome light cover (without breaking it of course)?