What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Foot rest

A

Anonymous

Does any body know if the footrest from a left hand drive RCZ would fit the right hand drive RCZ.

Has anybody on the forum fitted one.

A

Anonymous

As they are square and not shaped to either side I would say so. Looked on Flea bay for some but couldnt get find any i liked. Would love a laser cut one with the RCZ logo on it,,,

A

Anonymous

Hi Binky.....
I looked for ages to find a suitable footrest for my RH drive RCz, and couldnt find anything sensibly priced.............So I got myself some 2mm thick angle Aluminium, and made my own. I will attempt to get some pics to show you, ( price for this = £B all). You dont have to be a Toolmaker, just handy with a drill and Wet & Dry paper.
Go on give it a go, cause I,m quite proud of my effort.
Ev

A

Anonymous

My local Dealer has e-mailed the Dealer parts technical department. They have imformed him that it is for a lefthand drive spec vehicle and will not give any information to them as mine is a righthand drive.

A

Anonymous

Have now found the perfect footrest.

Fits and matches perfect with orginal pedals.

Not cheap at £32.00 but is a main dealer accessory.

GT RCZ

Reaction score
That looks good can you give us some details is it a Peugeot Part & if so whats the part no

A

Anonymous

@race0360 Is your car a RHD model ? Did u buy the footrest from ebay ?

A

Anonymous

Mine is a right hand drive

The part is from another make of car

A

Anonymous

I like it, how did you "bolt" it on? Is there pre drilled holes under the carpet? Plus you have kindly reminded me to give my carpets a thorough cleaning!

A

Anonymous

Where the carpet is moulded underneath there is a plastic support. Place the footrest on, Drill 4/3mm holes and attach with allen screws supplied with footrest.