What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Fooking woman drivers

A

Anonymous

Well it was always gonna happen. But seriously 3 times surely when u hit the kerb once u'd be carefull not to just carry on and well pissed of.

And done at the front of the bloody house then waits 2 days before telling me just after I've paid for the wedding rings.

A

Anonymous

Re: Fooking woman drivers

Ooops - she's in the s**t. :thumbdown:
Take the ring back............... only joking :!:

A

Anonymous

Finished crying gonna lye down in a dark room for the rest of the day :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wtf:

A

Anonymous

Feeling your pain Mac!! It's repairable with the proper lathe. Just tell her the wedding cake is now only gonna be 1 tier (...or a Battenburg) because she's already spent the money on your alloy wheel repair!!

A

Anonymous

Ooof! :( I feel gutted for you.

So has the wedding ceremony been amended - "To have and to hold...accountable..." :wink:

Sent from my hot tub using Tapatalk 2

A

Anonymous

Oh don't worry i ain't paying for the repair :wave:

RCZ1

Reaction score

Well she had to make sure that you'd bought the wedding rings before telling you - priorities, priorities, priorities ;)

A

Anonymous

It's only a car, jeezo, it'll fix. No wonder she took two days to tell you, poor girl.

A

Anonymous

Www.alloygator.com.........

But thats not fine

A

Anonymous

Sorry to hear dude.... Atleast she is sorting the rims out... Maybe make her go through some alertness tests and stuff before handing her the keys next time!