What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

"Folding" front seat

MPC

Reaction score
Hey,

yesterday i tried to pick up a parcel at a store nearby, but when i got there, the boot wouldn't close...... So i tried putting it on the back seat, because it should have fit there easily. I have the electric front seats, but when i move them forward, and fold the back forward, it doesn't give me enough clearance to even put a moderately sized item in the back seat, let alone a kid/small person. I was wondering if this is the same for everyone, or if i'm just missing something.

in the end i just left my passenger to wait for a bit, while i brought the package home on the front passenger seat, and then picked him back up. he wasn't too pleased 😂

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you not drop the back seats down and then try to get it in the boot.. If you don't know how to drop the seats pull the red lever in the boot should give you plenty of space... Hopefully..

MPC

Reaction score
The package was too high to fit under the tailgate, since it has a bulge where the spoiler and light sits, also i cant fully fold down the rear bench, as im too tall, so my seat is in the way (204cm , 6ft 7’)