What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Foe List

Evil Derboy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you'd prefer not to see content from a particular member, bring up their profile page and then click "Add Foe". After that, that person's posts will be invisible to you until you remove them from your Foe list. You can mange those lists at any time from the User Control Panel (accessible from the drop down menu when you hover on your name on the main menu bar of the desktop version of the site).

If you need any further help with it, let me know.

A

Anonymous

Works very well I've found in the last month.

You just see the foe has posted not what they have posted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

i've a few on mine.. makes the forum seem.... more harmonious :lol:

A

Anonymous

Figo said:

Hope you can still see me!! :greetings-wavingblue: :greetings-wavingblue:

renegade79

Reaction score
Figo said:

A few eh??

donnaj1dlh wrote:
Figo wrote:
i've a few on mine.. makes the forum seem.... more harmonious

...who said that?!

Ha haaaaa :lol:

A

Anonymous

Eh...RCZ member's it seems the same old "Joker" has enveloped himself again in this Forum...creating a little Chaos :thumbdown: Rise above as you all should know :thumbup: As i have said before ON this Forum....it's tooooo soft/Niave...All other forums...would Exterminate

????........F.U.B.A.R......Yes you are and in serious need of.. :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme: :helpme:

try the nearsest ASYLUM :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle: :eusa-whistle:

l Dont come on here that often now, but i hate to see a good forum go to the dogs :(

the big blue

Reaction score
Hi all' :greetings-wavingblue:

:eusa-think: ...and what a function ,,I suppose the most 'extreme' action would be to block everyone apart from oneself !!

.the big blue (..in my research into being a Z' driving playa hayter i will block everyone INCLUDING myself and show you all)

..OK OK OK I will return to the fold if you ask?? ,,I'm waiting ,,don't ex-communicate me like this ,,is anyone there ! :wtf:

hanswuk

Reaction score
jassyo06 said:
As i have said before ON this Forum....it's tooooo soft/Niave...All other forums...would Exterminate
That's one of the things which has made it a more pleasant place to be than other forums but I agree some people may have slightly overreacted to the obviously deliberate provocation. Let's hope they'll be back in circulation soon!

F.U.B.A.R......
I can't think what this stands for. Can you or anyone else elaborate (without getting banned)?

A

Anonymous

hanswuk said:
Snowy, thanks - I obviously lead a very sheltered existence! :)

Me being a Mooovie buff..l first came across the acronym "FUBAR" in the film "Saving Private Ryan" :cool: ...So i think the word stems from the military :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

the big blue said:
Hi all' :greetings-wavingblue:

:eusa-think: ...and what a function ,,I suppose the most 'extreme' action would be to block everyone apart from oneself !!

.the big blue (..in my research into being a Z' driving playa hayter i will block everyone INCLUDING myself and show you all)

..OK OK OK I will return to the fold if you ask?? ,,I'm waiting ,,don't ex-communicate me like this ,,is anyone there ! :wtf:

BB..I tried self ex communication a wee while back it dinnae work..... :lol:

the big blue

Reaction score
..Hi' jassyo06 :greetings-wavingblue:

I like to think that your post was a was a hand on heart plea for me to return to the fold ,,so please all of you hold back your tears as this this back bencher has returned to his perch having 'removed' the entire Forum PLUS myself from my "Foe" list !

.the big blue (..now i'm trying to find the petition to make me return to the Forum as I know its out there ,,,ISNT IT??

,,I knew my experiment could backfire F U B A R !!) :oops:

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
hanswuk said:
Snowy, thanks - I obviously lead a very sheltered existence! :)

Me being a Mooovie buff..l first came across the acronym "FUBAR" in the film "Saving Private Ryan" :cool: ...So i think the word stems from the military :eusa-think:
Tango and cash 1st ;)

A

Anonymous

Just keep posting and using the varnish.. sir...i am sure the forum will sort itself again and dont let them get you down. :greetings-wavingblue: