What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Flash attacked by pheasants in car park

A

Anonymous

This e-mail was sent to everyone in our building today

'Car AK60 *** - URGENT MESSAGE

WE HAVE A REPORT THAT A PHEASANT TYPE BIRD IS PECKING THE DOOR OF THIS
CAR IN CAR PARK S.

I HAVE REPORTED THIS TO THE ACCESS OFFICE BUT YOU MAY LIKE TO CHECK YOUR
CAR FOR DAMAGE.'

Of course this was my bl**dy car!!! I freaked out, ran to the car park - luckily Flash is fine, no fine of the offending pheasant! What next, exploding street lamps and now mad pheasants? Everyone has been taking the piss out of me all afternoon; It must have been after the seedy player!, have a pheasant day etc......

The explanation seems to be that my car was the shiniest in the car park and the pheasant thought it's reflection was another pheasant ...... I can't win!!!!!

Ho hum :roll:
scarlet

RCZ1

Reaction score
:lol: Yes, that makes sense. I've heard of something similar before.

Glad Flash is not damaged though :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

What is it with pheasants ! The front grill on my 156GT was broken by one on his way to the next world!

A

Anonymous

"After the seedy player"...baaaaaddddd pun, Scarlet :lol: :lol: :lol: . Seriously though, what the heck is up with those stupid bird-brains that they have to attack poor Flash? Hope he's okay and you're not traumatised any further by strange goings-on. However, you know what they say about things going in threes...watch this space :crazy:

A

Anonymous

Hi BangorRCZ

I know - I'm fully expecting the space shuttle to land on Flash with the luck I'm having at the moment!!!!! Or maybe I'll be driving past a hotel just at the moment some aging rock star flings a tv out the window!

:roll:
Scarlet x

A

Anonymous

Hey Scarlet, just heard on the news that Endeavour has taken off for its last flight. Best keep Flash indoors until it's safely landed again, knowing the run of luck you've been having :helpme: .