What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Flash and me in the wars!

A

Anonymous

Me and my car Flash have been in the wars......

Flash has a ding on the front right alloy :roll: - it's a mystery but it wasn't me......... I admit to anything on the back left but not the front right (Troy are u reading this!!!!)!

I had a jar of pickled onions (don't ask!) in a bag on the front passenger seat tonight and it leaked onto the seat - I didn't know what to do and I had to get it out of the car quick so ahem...... I pulled over and sat it on the pavement - I'm sorry that is serious litter louting and very bad :oops: but what would you have done; my precious was getting covered in stinky onion juice - doh!

It remains to be seen whether my efforts to clean the cloth seat have got rid of the stink - this may lead to a further post :(

And me I have a black eye and stitches (no, don't worry Troy did not beat me up for the alloy ding - think it was him anyway :Moony: ). I had a wee op on my eyelid yesterday. Am very proud of black eye and am going to milk it for all it's worth. TROY.....WHERE'S MY TEA AND CHOCCY BICCIES........... :wave:

RCZ1

Reaction score
You've had some very bad luck there and I should have to agree that it was probably Troy who dinged your alloy (us woman don't do such things) :eusa-think:

Anyway, I have a solution to your problem regarding your smelly seats - you could always get them RE-TRIMMED :dance: :dance:
PAID for by Troy for dinging your alloy :thumbup:

You milk your black eye for all its worth and get Troy to treat you like a little princess. Hope your soon back to feeling A1 :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
You've had some very bad luck there and I should have to agree that it was probably Troy who dinged your alloy (us woman don't do such things) :eusa-think:

Anyway, I have a solution to your problem regarding your smelly seats - you could always get them RE-TRIMMED :dance: :dance:
PAID for by Troy for dinging your alloy :thumbup:

You milk your black eye for all its worth and get Troy to treat you like a little princess. Hope your soon back to feeling A1 :thumbup:

Thx - u have made me smile! :) Troy has made me tea - my fav Rose Pouchong and fed me chocolate biccies but I think I will need two black eyes before he pays for the re-trim :lol:

PS It would be worth it :)

A

Anonymous

Ouch, ouch and ouch for the black eye, smelly seats and dinged alloy! I think maybe you've run the gamut of bad luck now. As for the black eye, you sure you're not just going for the 'woman in black' look again :lol: ?

Seriously, though, I do hope your eye heals quickly, the stinky seats don't pong and the small ding...well, I don't know what to say about that apart from "oh dear, never mind, it'll happen to us all more than likely". I'm paranoid about my black alloys in case I ding them as it would be so obvious.

And RCZ1's idea of re-trimming sounds the business :D . Are you reading this, Troy???

A

Anonymous

L
I've sent Troy out to do the shopping and get me a paper - amazing how incapacitated you can pretend to be with a black eye :lol:
So no he's not taking the hint about the re-trim. I've already had my birthday and X-mas this year - was a big part of the deposit for Flash! I'm dreaming of those black and red leather seats..........

The alloys are a nightmare aren't they what with Flash and Freddie et al. being so bloomin' wide - they don't build car park entrances or drives wide enough for our beauties - doh! :( I guess it would be more noticeable on your cool black alloys - it's such a worry!)

I'm going to venture out later and see if Flash smells like a chip shop inside - wonder if anyone has found my pickled onions by the roadside yet?!!!! :eusa-whistle:

Cheers
Scarlet (L!)

A

Anonymous

I recon everyone on the forum would like to see your rcz with the hand crafted two tone seats,so keep chipping away.and yes watch out in some of the multi story car parks i thing they were designed for minis only. I try to avoid them if possible.did my last cars alloys the first week. it really hurts. oh by the way there is quite a few companies that will do smart repairs to your alloy wheels and they make a marvelous job.

A

Anonymous

Thx bee! :thumbup:

Troy spent a few hours on the alloy and the scratch looks a lot better - so much so that he had to point it out before I could see it again - he is a bit of a star (even if I am convinced he did in the first place!!!!!) :lol:

A

Anonymous

ps I still don't know if Flash smells like a chip shop my nose is all bunged up from my drippy eye - suppose that's a plus point!!!!